Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. 【Unity/VRChat】 Lucia: The Arbiter DLC by Floppiii & Lysbell FOUND BY @Special Week

【Unity/VRChat】 Lucia: The Arbiter DLC by Floppiii & Lysbell FOUND BY @Special Week

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
booth avatargumroadavataranimationdlc
204 Posts 59 Posters 26.5k Views 46 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Special WeekS Special Week

    🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

    I got paid today so I was able to meet that $150 price tag and paid for it. Its pretty lit. I get its a lot of money, but lowkey...

    Although, fr. If you can, please do try and support Floppiii if possible. I've seen egregiously priced assets and avis with nothing. This is one that actually had a lot of work so... Ngl, this is one I'm willing to throw this crazy amount of money on.

    R
    R
    revee
    wrote on last edited by
    #136

    @Special-Week OUR HERO

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Special WeekS Special Week

      🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

      I got paid today so I was able to meet that $150 price tag and paid for it. Its pretty lit. I get its a lot of money, but lowkey...

      Although, fr. If you can, please do try and support Floppiii if possible. I've seen egregiously priced assets and avis with nothing. This is one that actually had a lot of work so... Ngl, this is one I'm willing to throw this crazy amount of money on.

      PlAgeplayingGFP
      PlAgeplayingGFP
      PlAgeplayingGF
      wrote on last edited by
      #137
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Special WeekS Special Week

        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

        I got paid today so I was able to meet that $150 price tag and paid for it. Its pretty lit. I get its a lot of money, but lowkey...

        Although, fr. If you can, please do try and support Floppiii if possible. I've seen egregiously priced assets and avis with nothing. This is one that actually had a lot of work so... Ngl, this is one I'm willing to throw this crazy amount of money on.

        Hime X AkumaH
        Hime X AkumaH
        Hime X Akuma
        wrote on last edited by Hime X Akuma
        #138

        @Special-Week For me, the avatar is invisible. ?710cbaa6-c11a-4ae4-b5c3-c2d8dcd49f8e-image.png

        lostveilsL XLDX 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • Hime X AkumaH Hime X Akuma

          @Special-Week For me, the avatar is invisible. ?710cbaa6-c11a-4ae4-b5c3-c2d8dcd49f8e-image.png

          lostveilsL
          lostveilsL
          lostveils
          wrote on last edited by
          #139

          @AkameXEsdeath hey, did you import the base first?

          Hime X AkumaH 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • lostveilsL lostveils

            @AkameXEsdeath hey, did you import the base first?

            Hime X AkumaH
            Hime X AkumaH
            Hime X Akuma
            wrote on last edited by
            #140

            @lostveils I no longer have the database

            lostveilsL 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Hime X AkumaH Hime X Akuma

              @lostveils I no longer have the database

              lostveilsL
              lostveilsL
              lostveils
              wrote on last edited by
              #141

              @AkameXEsdeath you can redownalod the base if you scroll up the replys, you have to import the base first and then the dlc

              Hime X AkumaH 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ColdWinterXC ColdWinterX

                When we get the DLC, I’ll post this https://payhip.com/b/P4Jgq

                JoeBam4351J
                JoeBam4351J
                JoeBam4351
                wrote on last edited by
                #142

                @ColdWinterX We got it so can you post it now??

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R
                  R
                  revee
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #143

                  can someone upload the 1.1 file for base

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ColdWinterXC
                    ColdWinterXC
                    ColdWinterX
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #144

                    https://buzzheavier.com/aw11pvnk62b0
                    Dreamscape Series: Demon Hybrid DLC FOR LUCIA [Metallic Wings & Bladed Skirt]
                    got u boy

                    Hime X AkumaH 2 Replies Last reply
                    2
                    • Hime X AkumaH Hime X Akuma

                      @Special-Week For me, the avatar is invisible. ?710cbaa6-c11a-4ae4-b5c3-c2d8dcd49f8e-image.png

                      XLDX
                      XLDX
                      XLD
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #145
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Special WeekS Special Week

                        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                        I got paid today so I was able to meet that $150 price tag and paid for it. Its pretty lit. I get its a lot of money, but lowkey...

                        Although, fr. If you can, please do try and support Floppiii if possible. I've seen egregiously priced assets and avis with nothing. This is one that actually had a lot of work so... Ngl, this is one I'm willing to throw this crazy amount of money on.

                        XLDX
                        XLDX
                        XLD
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #146

                        @Special-Week why is the avatar and the fx deleted>?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • XLDX
                          XLDX
                          XLD
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #147

                          for anyone who is wondering why its invisible u need the orginal lucia to add the dlc to the avatar

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ColdWinterXC ColdWinterX

                            https://buzzheavier.com/aw11pvnk62b0
                            Dreamscape Series: Demon Hybrid DLC FOR LUCIA [Metallic Wings & Bladed Skirt]
                            got u boy

                            Hime X AkumaH
                            Hime X AkumaH
                            Hime X Akuma
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #148

                            @ColdWinterX How do I place them on the avatar?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • lostveilsL lostveils

                              @AkameXEsdeath hey, did you import the base first?

                              Hime X AkumaH
                              Hime X AkumaH
                              Hime X Akuma
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #149
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • lostveilsL lostveils

                                @AkameXEsdeath you can redownalod the base if you scroll up the replys, you have to import the base first and then the dlc

                                Hime X AkumaH
                                Hime X AkumaH
                                Hime X Akuma
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #150

                                @lostveils Thank you so much

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                ♥
                                0
                                • F
                                  F
                                  floppiii
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #151

                                  Y'all are now obligated (jk) to let me at least know how much you like it, it you download it here for free 🥺

                                  Feedback and word of mouth is also support in their own way and I'd appreciate it a lot. 😌

                                  Heavenly_LewderH Special WeekS SpiralLilyS 3 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • F floppiii

                                    Y'all are now obligated (jk) to let me at least know how much you like it, it you download it here for free 🥺

                                    Feedback and word of mouth is also support in their own way and I'd appreciate it a lot. 😌

                                    Heavenly_LewderH
                                    Heavenly_LewderH
                                    Heavenly_Lewder
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #152

                                    @floppiii didn't download it because i'm a booth demon but i have a friend that bought it day one, that showed it me, didn't seem to have much frame drops compared to the base version, was a little too bright not sure if you did a fix or a tune down fix for that but overall i really like it, they also loved it will probs buy it at some point and mess with it myself when i next get paid should be next month then i can give my proper feedback here or discord if you have one, anyways good job looking forward to you next one whenever that drops ^^

                                    ~Traders Can Suck Toes sideways~
                                    ~Milltina Milltina Milltina~

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • GiGiG
                                      GiGiG
                                      GiGi
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #153

                                      Seems to be somewhat broken, nonestop animations and such.

                                      MinusViM 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Z
                                        Z
                                        Zeta42
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #154

                                        Mine works 100% fine

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • GiGiG GiGi

                                          Seems to be somewhat broken, nonestop animations and such.

                                          MinusViM
                                          MinusViM
                                          MinusVi
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #155

                                          @GiGi make sure you open the "Lucia Arbiter Mode Scene" and not "Lucia, the half demon Princess scene" in
                                          Assets -> !Floppiiis Prefabs -> Lucia, the half demon princess by floppiii and Lysbell

                                          had the same issue first

                                          GiGiG L 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular