Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. 【Unity/VRChat】 Lucia: The Arbiter DLC by Floppiii & Lysbell FOUND BY @Special Week

【Unity/VRChat】 Lucia: The Arbiter DLC by Floppiii & Lysbell FOUND BY @Special Week

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
booth avatargumroadavataranimationdlc
203 Posts 58 Posters 26.5k Views 46 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Te amo mi vidaT
    Te amo mi vidaT
    Te amo mi vida
    wrote on last edited by
    #120

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Hime X AkumaH
      Hime X AkumaH
      Hime X Akuma
      wrote on last edited by
      #121

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Hime X AkumaH
        Hime X AkumaH
        Hime X Akuma
        wrote on last edited by
        #122

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Hime X AkumaH
          Hime X AkumaH
          Hime X Akuma
          wrote on last edited by
          #123

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • L
            L
            leninjamk
            wrote on last edited by
            #124

            Who will be our savior and send this wonderful treat to this marvelous chat?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MinusViM
              MinusViM
              MinusVi
              wrote on last edited by
              #125

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Hime X AkumaH
                Hime X AkumaH
                Hime X Akuma
                wrote on last edited by
                #126

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • GiGiG
                  GiGiG
                  GiGi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #127

                  Bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • JoeBam4351J
                    JoeBam4351J
                    JoeBam4351
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #128

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BezB
                      BezB
                      Bez
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #129

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • da morgy2D
                        da morgy2D
                        da morgy2
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #130

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • lostveilsL
                          lostveilsL
                          lostveils
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #131

                          bumpp

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • F
                            F
                            fakaty330330
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #132

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • FexaCollectF
                              FexaCollectF
                              FexaCollect
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #133

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • L
                                L
                                leninjamk
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #134

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Special WeekS
                                  Special WeekS
                                  Special Week
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #135

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  I got paid today so I was able to meet that $150 price tag and paid for it. Its pretty lit. I get its a lot of money, but lowkey...

                                  Although, fr. If you can, please do try and support Floppiii if possible. I've seen egregiously priced assets and avis with nothing. This is one that actually had a lot of work so... Ngl, this is one I'm willing to throw this crazy amount of money on.

                                  R PlAgeplayingGFP Hime X AkumaH XLDX 4 Replies Last reply
                                  8
                                  • Special WeekS Special Week

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    I got paid today so I was able to meet that $150 price tag and paid for it. Its pretty lit. I get its a lot of money, but lowkey...

                                    Although, fr. If you can, please do try and support Floppiii if possible. I've seen egregiously priced assets and avis with nothing. This is one that actually had a lot of work so... Ngl, this is one I'm willing to throw this crazy amount of money on.

                                    R
                                    R
                                    revee
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #136

                                    @Special-Week OUR HERO

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Special WeekS Special Week

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      I got paid today so I was able to meet that $150 price tag and paid for it. Its pretty lit. I get its a lot of money, but lowkey...

                                      Although, fr. If you can, please do try and support Floppiii if possible. I've seen egregiously priced assets and avis with nothing. This is one that actually had a lot of work so... Ngl, this is one I'm willing to throw this crazy amount of money on.

                                      PlAgeplayingGFP
                                      PlAgeplayingGFP
                                      PlAgeplayingGF
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #137
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Special WeekS Special Week

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        I got paid today so I was able to meet that $150 price tag and paid for it. Its pretty lit. I get its a lot of money, but lowkey...

                                        Although, fr. If you can, please do try and support Floppiii if possible. I've seen egregiously priced assets and avis with nothing. This is one that actually had a lot of work so... Ngl, this is one I'm willing to throw this crazy amount of money on.

                                        Hime X AkumaH
                                        Hime X AkumaH
                                        Hime X Akuma
                                        wrote on last edited by Hime X Akuma
                                        #138

                                        @Special-Week For me, the avatar is invisible. ?710cbaa6-c11a-4ae4-b5c3-c2d8dcd49f8e-image.png

                                        lostveilsL XLDX 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Hime X AkumaH Hime X Akuma

                                          @Special-Week For me, the avatar is invisible. ?710cbaa6-c11a-4ae4-b5c3-c2d8dcd49f8e-image.png

                                          lostveilsL
                                          lostveilsL
                                          lostveils
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #139

                                          @AkameXEsdeath hey, did you import the base first?

                                          Hime X AkumaH 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular