Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT; Femboy edit Sabrina by Miing

GIFT; Femboy edit Sabrina by Miing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
femboyfemboyeditfurrycutegiftgift-payhip
5 Posts 5 Posters 1.4k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • doll.zipD
    doll.zipD
    doll.zip
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Screenshot 2026-01-29 202432.png Screenshot 2026-01-29 202438.png Screenshot 2026-01-29 202459.png Screenshot 2026-01-29 202507.png
    DISCLAIMER!! I am completely novice at both unity and blender!! All of my edits are always meant to be personals, so there will be some issues! I hope you enjoy anyways<3
    Unfortunately, PC only this time. I'm sorry! Make sure you have the latest poi installed, vrcfury, and latest go loco!

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    ASSETS I USED!!
    Sabrina by Miing
    Fluff Hair (FREE!)
    Hefty bits!

    ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

    ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
    ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
    ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

    1 Reply Last reply
    💜 💕
    9
    • Goth_QueenG
      Goth_QueenG
      Goth_Queen
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Omg amazing edit and lovely work

      I like all things furry, gothic, human, plus-sized, robots and BDSM anything. I'm really into vampires right now so~

      The biggest goth gooner ever! The thicker they are the better!

      18+ DM if you got any anything I might like. I will respond and REP is appreciated and given! (I kinda spam the rep/upvotes lol)

      was known as Goth_Cyber_Shooter I changed my name and user. :P

      1 Reply Last reply
      💗
      1
      • PEN ManosP
        PEN ManosP
        PEN Manos
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        tysm 💜 💜

        alt text

        💜 ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅💜

        1 Reply Last reply
        💗
        3
        • PeachyParfait1P
          PeachyParfait1P
          PeachyParfait1
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          so cutee

          1 Reply Last reply
          💗
          1
          • milkssopM
            milkssopM
            milkssop
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Ate, i love this so much

            1 Reply Last reply
            💗
            1

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular