Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: FoxMoth no Tail or Shark Tail?

LF: FoxMoth no Tail or Shark Tail?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
foxmothlooking forsharktailblender help
44 Posts 20 Posters 3.5k Views 26 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ShadowkurouS
    ShadowkurouS
    Shadowkurou
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Once I get more work done unity side and get more of the avi closer/ just about done I can share the unity project iv been working on.

    Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

    ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

      @badomso I would love to see what you have so far.

      Here is a photo of what I had last gotten done, I still have some more adjustments to make around the positioning of things, and then some more of the marking around the body itself, I also need a good photo of the back side as there are some spots on the back I can't quite see. I don't have any of their Patreon pictures (If anyone had some they could share so I have more reference of the texture itself that would be apricated) Its as Iv said before, iv just been working on things in my free time so progress is a bit slowed for me, I have figured out and gotten most of the assets for the avi- minus some custom fitted ones.
      ead41ad0-fd50-4877-aaff-0a8a04ec1702-image.png

      ye.Y
      ye.Y
      ye.
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @Shadowkurou Idk if any of this is new to you but she got a womb tat Screenshot_20260228-222251_X.png 9c8924622ed28acda817c752ddfa4033.jpg
      Also there are these pics with her backside from Twitter Screenshot_20260228-222120_X.png Screenshot_20260228-222136_X.png
      I'd love to help more but the best I can do right now is this:)

      LISTEN TO MY ALBUM BULLY OUT NOW

      ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ye.Y ye.

        @Shadowkurou Idk if any of this is new to you but she got a womb tat Screenshot_20260228-222251_X.png 9c8924622ed28acda817c752ddfa4033.jpg
        Also there are these pics with her backside from Twitter Screenshot_20260228-222120_X.png Screenshot_20260228-222136_X.png
        I'd love to help more but the best I can do right now is this:)

        ShadowkurouS
        ShadowkurouS
        Shadowkurou
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @ye. I knew about the womb tat already, but the back side images actually help me out a lot, as they show some of that detail that I am needing for the back. Any more phots of the back side are very much welcomed as it gives me more to go off of.

        Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

        Devil StarsD 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

          @ye. I knew about the womb tat already, but the back side images actually help me out a lot, as they show some of that detail that I am needing for the back. Any more phots of the back side are very much welcomed as it gives me more to go off of.

          Devil StarsD
          Devil StarsD
          Devil Stars
          wrote on last edited by Devil Stars
          #24

          @Shadowkurou I'm sorry if it's asking too much. when you do it for VR. Could you please share the file?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

            Once I get more work done unity side and get more of the avi closer/ just about done I can share the unity project iv been working on.

            ShadowkurouS
            ShadowkurouS
            Shadowkurou
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @GronaraTheSan
            said in LF: FoxMoth no Tail or Shark Tail?:

            Once I get more work done unity side and get more of the avi closer/ just about done I can share the unity project iv been working on.

            Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • ShadowkurouS
              ShadowkurouS
              Shadowkurou
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              Iv decided I am going to cease working on this project myself just simply out of respect for the creator.
              If anyone else is working on the project, or anyone else wants to try it themselves, iv uploaded the assets that I have so far minus the unity project as iv not done any actual work on it yet.
              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              The drive includes clothing, base avatar files, substance files, accessories/ addons for the model, the Shark edit, blender files, and shaders.

              Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

              Lover69L 1 Reply Last reply
              4
              • Lover69L
                Lover69L
                Lover69
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                in the files thers the body shark
                spp files too or just hair and tail?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

                  Iv decided I am going to cease working on this project myself just simply out of respect for the creator.
                  If anyone else is working on the project, or anyone else wants to try it themselves, iv uploaded the assets that I have so far minus the unity project as iv not done any actual work on it yet.
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  The drive includes clothing, base avatar files, substance files, accessories/ addons for the model, the Shark edit, blender files, and shaders.

                  Lover69L
                  Lover69L
                  Lover69
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @Shadowkurou idk if its' inside but if not if u can give me at least that i have sufficent knowlege to bring the project to an end im not good with spp but in unity im quite skilled so if u can please link also that il be grateful

                  have a lovely day

                  ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Lover69L Lover69

                    @Shadowkurou idk if its' inside but if not if u can give me at least that i have sufficent knowlege to bring the project to an end im not good with spp but in unity im quite skilled so if u can please link also that il be grateful

                    have a lovely day

                    ShadowkurouS
                    ShadowkurouS
                    Shadowkurou
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @Lover69 what is in the zip files is everything I have, that's that. Like I said already, out of respect for the creator I am ceasing any work on the project, so kindly refrain from asking me for more on the project.

                    Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

                    Lover69L thatgayT 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

                      @Lover69 what is in the zip files is everything I have, that's that. Like I said already, out of respect for the creator I am ceasing any work on the project, so kindly refrain from asking me for more on the project.

                      Lover69L
                      Lover69L
                      Lover69
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @Shadowkurou understood thx Shadow

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • F
                        F
                        Flipsey
                        wrote on last edited by Flipsey
                        #31

                        So out of curiousity, is the body and head just using foxmoth? besides the ears/tail ofc and does someone else besides shadow know?

                        SchlongoMcNuggetS 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F Flipsey

                          So out of curiousity, is the body and head just using foxmoth? besides the ears/tail ofc and does someone else besides shadow know?

                          SchlongoMcNuggetS
                          SchlongoMcNuggetS
                          SchlongoMcNugget
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @Flipsey The body and head is Foxmoth with slight Body edits.
                          the Tail and Ears are from nanami shark.

                          beep bap boop, boop boop be nice to each other ;D

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • paxzinhoP
                            paxzinhoP
                            paxzinho
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            bump para versao unity

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Kurusumi.comK
                              Kurusumi.comK
                              Kurusumi.com
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              bumping for a unity version!

                              ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹
                              I CAME TO GOON!
                              ꧁⎝ 𓆩༺✧༻𓆪 ⎠꧂
                              I honestly just came for files, and ill do uploads fa ppl ≽(•⩊ •マ≼

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • AzylnxA
                                AzylnxA
                                Azylnx
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                bump

                                0,5

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • The Genre PoliceT
                                  The Genre PoliceT
                                  The Genre Police
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  Bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • thatgayT
                                    thatgayT
                                    thatgay
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    bump

                                    Please steve we need thiS!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

                                      @Lover69 what is in the zip files is everything I have, that's that. Like I said already, out of respect for the creator I am ceasing any work on the project, so kindly refrain from asking me for more on the project.

                                      thatgayT
                                      thatgayT
                                      thatgay
                                      wrote on last edited by thatgay
                                      #38

                                      @Shadowkurou Hi, is there any possible way to get the shark texture? Even if it means buying it?kingpin-kingpin-clicking-pen.gif

                                      Please steve we need thiS!

                                      ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • thatgayT thatgay

                                        @Shadowkurou Hi, is there any possible way to get the shark texture? Even if it means buying it?kingpin-kingpin-clicking-pen.gif

                                        ShadowkurouS
                                        ShadowkurouS
                                        Shadowkurou
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @elzzz23 I included everything I had at the time in the zip file (that should have included the substance painter project)
                                        You can get the texture from the .SPP file tho it's not really finished, and I myself don't plan on ever finishing this project just simply because of my own interactions with the creator and the respect I developed for them and their friend group.

                                        Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

                                        thatgayT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

                                          @elzzz23 I included everything I had at the time in the zip file (that should have included the substance painter project)
                                          You can get the texture from the .SPP file tho it's not really finished, and I myself don't plan on ever finishing this project just simply because of my own interactions with the creator and the respect I developed for them and their friend group.

                                          thatgayT
                                          thatgayT
                                          thatgay
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @Shadowkurou I see, thanks a lot for replying. It's a shame the project is being cancelled, but your decision is understandable ❤️‍🩹

                                          Please steve we need thiS!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular