Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: FoxMoth no Tail or Shark Tail?

LF: FoxMoth no Tail or Shark Tail?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
foxmothlooking forsharktailblender help
44 Posts 20 Posters 3.5k Views 26 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    theflower
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    they use the tail and ears from NANAMI by Panda

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • KrяkyshkaK
      KrяkyshkaK
      Krяkyshka
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      is there a merged version of this avatar somewhere?

      ShadowkurouS 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • KrяkyshkaK Krяkyshka

        is there a merged version of this avatar somewhere?

        ShadowkurouS
        ShadowkurouS
        Shadowkurou
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @Krяkyshka I have not seen one, but give me a few days and I could probably throw something together in blender for you, just let me know. Only reason I am offering is because iv been interested in getting similar model to what she has. Also if you have any resources, you would be willing to share that would be great.

        Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TokeiNekoT
          TokeiNekoT
          TokeiNeko
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          so cute

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • KrяkyshkaK Krяkyshka

            is there a merged version of this avatar somewhere?

            ShadowkurouS
            ShadowkurouS
            Shadowkurou
            wrote on last edited by Shadowkurou
            #6

            @Krяkyshka Here ya go.

            Got a blender file of the latest NSFW Foxmoth merged with the Tail, substance painter files setup with the tail added and its textures.
            and the texture already exported, plus the FBX file ready to import into unity.

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            The Substance files also include the base texture sets in it.

            Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

            SchlongoMcNuggetS ShadowEXS 2 Replies Last reply
            🐐
            3
            • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

              @Krяkyshka Here ya go.

              Got a blender file of the latest NSFW Foxmoth merged with the Tail, substance painter files setup with the tail added and its textures.
              and the texture already exported, plus the FBX file ready to import into unity.

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              The Substance files also include the base texture sets in it.

              SchlongoMcNuggetS
              SchlongoMcNuggetS
              SchlongoMcNugget
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @Shadowkurou do u think u could make textures for foxmoth that are matching to the tail or better said the same as Mila's?

              beep bap boop, boop boop be nice to each other ;D

              ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SchlongoMcNuggetS SchlongoMcNugget

                @Shadowkurou do u think u could make textures for foxmoth that are matching to the tail or better said the same as Mila's?

                ShadowkurouS
                ShadowkurouS
                Shadowkurou
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @badomso Iv been working on it. Took a little break to work on some of my personal avis, but soon ill be back at it. I am not the greatest at doing textures, so I can't guarantee that things will be good.

                Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

                  @Krяkyshka Here ya go.

                  Got a blender file of the latest NSFW Foxmoth merged with the Tail, substance painter files setup with the tail added and its textures.
                  and the texture already exported, plus the FBX file ready to import into unity.

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  The Substance files also include the base texture sets in it.

                  ShadowEXS
                  ShadowEXS
                  ShadowEX
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  9915384e-d5b2-49d2-9ec4-6e8166a54a54-image.png
                  The SPP isn't working for me ain't sure if it's my version or the spp-

                  ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ShadowEXS ShadowEX

                    9915384e-d5b2-49d2-9ec4-6e8166a54a54-image.png
                    The SPP isn't working for me ain't sure if it's my version or the spp-

                    ShadowkurouS
                    ShadowkurouS
                    Shadowkurou
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @ShadowEX update your substance painter.

                    Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

                    ShadowEXS 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

                      @ShadowEX update your substance painter.

                      ShadowEXS
                      ShadowEXS
                      ShadowEX
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @Shadowkurou nvm i got it to work, added clothes and stuff gonna do my own texture soon so Thxs!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • callmeacC
                        callmeacC
                        callmeac
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        do you guys have any suggestions on tutorials for learning Substance painter for the spp files?

                        ezgif.com-optimize.gif

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

                          @ShadowEX update your substance painter.

                          ShadowEXS
                          ShadowEXS
                          ShadowEX
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @Shadowkurou image_2026-02-21_094012782.png
                          I've been stuck trying to fix this for quite sometime, do you know what could be the problem, so far i've added clothing, did my own textures already.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ShadowEXS
                            ShadowEXS
                            ShadowEX
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            Nevermind this i fixed it 😄

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • lolnaniL
                              lolnaniL
                              lolnani
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @shadowkurou You have the texture for the body as
                              well??

                              ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • lolnaniL lolnani

                                @shadowkurou You have the texture for the body as
                                well??

                                ShadowkurouS
                                ShadowkurouS
                                Shadowkurou
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @lolnani No, I'm trying to recreate it in my free time, but also seeing as she has a new texture, there won't be any new ref photos that I can use.

                                Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SchlongoMcNuggetS
                                  SchlongoMcNuggetS
                                  SchlongoMcNugget
                                  wrote on last edited by SchlongoMcNugget
                                  #17

                                  so i started with the texture! it might look a little different though but maybe u will like it 😄
                                  (Old Texture)

                                  beep bap boop, boop boop be nice to each other ;D

                                  ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • uwahYUMMYU
                                    uwahYUMMYU
                                    uwahYUMMY
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    uwah

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • lolnaniL
                                      lolnaniL
                                      lolnani
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      @badomso If you wouldn't mind id love to have it!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SchlongoMcNuggetS SchlongoMcNugget

                                        so i started with the texture! it might look a little different though but maybe u will like it 😄
                                        (Old Texture)

                                        ShadowkurouS
                                        ShadowkurouS
                                        Shadowkurou
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        @badomso I would love to see what you have so far.

                                        Here is a photo of what I had last gotten done, I still have some more adjustments to make around the positioning of things, and then some more of the marking around the body itself, I also need a good photo of the back side as there are some spots on the back I can't quite see. I don't have any of their Patreon pictures (If anyone had some they could share so I have more reference of the texture itself that would be apricated) Its as Iv said before, iv just been working on things in my free time so progress is a bit slowed for me, I have figured out and gotten most of the assets for the avi- minus some custom fitted ones.
                                        ead41ad0-fd50-4877-aaff-0a8a04ec1702-image.png

                                        Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

                                        ye.Y 1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • ShadowkurouS
                                          ShadowkurouS
                                          Shadowkurou
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          Once I get more work done unity side and get more of the avi closer/ just about done I can share the unity project iv been working on.

                                          Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

                                          ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular