Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Disko Rex 1.6/1.7 Discussion Thread / LF Disko rex 1.6/1.7

Disko Rex 1.6/1.7 Discussion Thread / LF Disko rex 1.6/1.7

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
rexouiumdisco rex
23 Posts 15 Posters 3.2k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • flamableyellowF
    flamableyellowF
    flamableyellow
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    as far as i know, unless im in the outer circle of friends, and ive met disko, he stopped at 1.5. and any other disko mixes you see were requested, commissioned, or edited themselves.

    if you so feel that theres more i doubt disko would ignore a question about them.

    ~<3 ARF! w<! ~
    ~! Rexouium enthusiast~!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • N NotMinty

      I saw a bunch of posts under the Disko Rex thread talking about newer versions of the disko Rex created in 2025, this is a shot in the dark and I want to move discussion about it somewhere else so that we may be able to find/figure out if its real or just speculation.

      Regardless, if anyone knows, owns, or has any news post it here.

      K
      K
      kevinaxe
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @NotMinty
      you should mark this as a closed topic there is no additional mods for the disko other than clothing. the 1.5 was the last to ever be "released," and since then disko has been using the fara rex for his modeling.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        Rebelman93
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        Its actually been rumored in the past 2 months now that Disko sent a 1.6 version to someone but I have not confirmed or know anything else about it yet. Still all rumors at this point.

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • R Rebelman93

          Its actually been rumored in the past 2 months now that Disko sent a 1.6 version to someone but I have not confirmed or know anything else about it yet. Still all rumors at this point.

          S
          S
          Simrin
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @Rebelman93 any updates on this yet?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • B
            B
            BrenBrow132
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            anyone know what hair the disko rex uses?
            trying my ass off to find just the name and too inept to get it off the disko

            Unkown_houndU 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B BrenBrow132

              anyone know what hair the disko rex uses?
              trying my ass off to find just the name and too inept to get it off the disko

              Unkown_houndU
              Unkown_houndU
              Unkown_hound
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @BrenBrow132 spiky Hair V2 from Aidenfur

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C
                C
                crankyusername
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                lol

                disko only up to a version 1.5, anything after that was a personal edit made for people like cinix. Good luck finding any other edit xD

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  sterben49
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  Screenshot 2026-05-13 031336.png
                  so I've gotten this guy and was told it was the new update now if thats true or not idk but it does have stuff that the last disko didn't but it could just be someone else's update to it

                  K N 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • S sterben49

                    Screenshot 2026-05-13 031336.png
                    so I've gotten this guy and was told it was the new update now if thats true or not idk but it does have stuff that the last disko didn't but it could just be someone else's update to it

                    K
                    K
                    kevinaxe
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @sterben49
                    can you file share? TBH if there is a new one people here would love to have it. Myself included.

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • K kevinaxe

                      @sterben49
                      can you file share? TBH if there is a new one people here would love to have it. Myself included.

                      S
                      S
                      sterben49
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @kevinaxe I sent you a friend request on discord if you can show me how to upload it I will

                      R flamableyellowF 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • S sterben49

                        @kevinaxe I sent you a friend request on discord if you can show me how to upload it I will

                        R
                        R
                        Revanist
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @sterben49 Do you still need help uploading it as a Unity package? :3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • R
                          R
                          Rebelman93
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          Bump...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S sterben49

                            Screenshot 2026-05-13 031336.png
                            so I've gotten this guy and was told it was the new update now if thats true or not idk but it does have stuff that the last disko didn't but it could just be someone else's update to it

                            N
                            N
                            Nesher
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @sterben49 Bump?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S sterben49

                              @kevinaxe I sent you a friend request on discord if you can show me how to upload it I will

                              flamableyellowF
                              flamableyellowF
                              flamableyellow
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @sterben49 up pls share files here

                              ~<3 ARF! w<! ~
                              ~! Rexouium enthusiast~!!

                              S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • flamableyellowF flamableyellow

                                @sterben49 up pls share files here

                                S
                                S
                                sterben49
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @flamableyellow working on getting it set up for an easy send now

                                S MidnightIdiotM 2 Replies Last reply
                                2
                                • S sterben49

                                  @flamableyellow working on getting it set up for an easy send now

                                  S
                                  S
                                  Sholizz0633
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @sterben49 Thanks, friend; we're standing by.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S sterben49

                                    @flamableyellow working on getting it set up for an easy send now

                                    MidnightIdiotM
                                    MidnightIdiotM
                                    MidnightIdiot
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    @sterben49 cant wait dude

                                    K 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • MidnightIdiotM MidnightIdiot

                                      @sterben49 cant wait dude

                                      K
                                      K
                                      kevinaxe
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      @MidnightFloof

                                      Updates on this topic, for confirmation I've asked around and made a few feelers out to double check, I can confirm that there is no Disko v1.6 or above. anything that has been said is people using the disko and modding it more than it already is. There are no more official updates to the model.

                                      For reference the model above we have figured is a custom remake of the disko made by Kurawulf, I will send the FBX to share the updated parts, but everything else on the FBX is a V1.5.

                                      I will also only be able to share the FBX, the package itself is 17GB Compressed and the only viable way to share it directly is with a 1 time upload code that would have to be remade for every download. I'm not doing that.

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      MidnightIdiotM allyOopsA 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • K kevinaxe

                                        @MidnightFloof

                                        Updates on this topic, for confirmation I've asked around and made a few feelers out to double check, I can confirm that there is no Disko v1.6 or above. anything that has been said is people using the disko and modding it more than it already is. There are no more official updates to the model.

                                        For reference the model above we have figured is a custom remake of the disko made by Kurawulf, I will send the FBX to share the updated parts, but everything else on the FBX is a V1.5.

                                        I will also only be able to share the FBX, the package itself is 17GB Compressed and the only viable way to share it directly is with a 1 time upload code that would have to be remade for every download. I'm not doing that.

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        MidnightIdiotM
                                        MidnightIdiotM
                                        MidnightIdiot
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        @kevinaxe is there any way i could get the full package though? doesnt the workupload site allow enough storage or even if u send me the full package i can upload it to something else so you dont have to remake the code yourself every time

                                        K 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • MidnightIdiotM MidnightIdiot

                                          @kevinaxe is there any way i could get the full package though? doesnt the workupload site allow enough storage or even if u send me the full package i can upload it to something else so you dont have to remake the code yourself every time

                                          K
                                          K
                                          kevinaxe
                                          wrote on last edited by kevinaxe
                                          #21

                                          @MidnightFloof sorry kiddo, I'm not gate keeping I just don't wanna the time to go through that hassle, you guys got the FBX, and I have a life outside of this community that I would like to get back to.

                                          everything on that unity package was the same as the 1.5 disko except for the texture and the FBX its self. all of the assets are obtainable here + any other accessories you may want to slap on it.

                                          your in a ripper forum, go do some ripping. I don't think you've contributed a single asset in your 2 years here.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular