Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: 【ずらせるマスク】Xenon【マリシア向け】

GIFT: 【ずらせるマスク】Xenon【マリシア向け】

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothgiftmaryciamaskgift-booth
18 Posts 6 Posters 2.1k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • IŪI
    IŪI
    IŪ
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I downloaded to check it out and there was literally no warning, I'm guessing it's gotta be related to a "!ml" warning which is totally safe to keep on your pc, it's a known issue

    -Coming back temporarily-

    PLEASE READ
    Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

    For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ars_medved890A
      ars_medved890A
      ars_medved890
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      @offonoff Okay, thank you very much for the explanation, is there anything I need to do about it?

      IŪI 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ars_medved890A ars_medved890

        @offonoff Okay, thank you very much for the explanation, is there anything I need to do about it?

        IŪI
        IŪI
        IŪ
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        @ars_medved890 Not really, It's not something you caused, it's just how the file comes, I also had this same issue when I first shared something and it's nothing to worry about

        -Coming back temporarily-

        PLEASE READ
        Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

        For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

        ars_medved890A 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • IŪI IŪ

          @ars_medved890 Not really, It's not something you caused, it's just how the file comes, I also had this same issue when I first shared something and it's nothing to worry about

          ars_medved890A
          ars_medved890A
          ars_medved890
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          @offonoff Okay, thank you very much!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • NeonGyattN
            NeonGyattN
            NeonGyatt
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            ahh, fair enough, thank you for the upload ^^

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B
              B
              born2pizza85
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              The link is down 😞

              ars_medved890A 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • B born2pizza85

                The link is down 😞

                ars_medved890A
                ars_medved890A
                ars_medved890
                wrote on last edited by ars_medved890
                #13

                @born2pizza85 I updated the link, it will be valid for 90 days, enjoy

                ineviTabLeI 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • B
                  B
                  born2pizza85
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  thanks so much!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Q
                    Q
                    q328340090
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    The link is down 😞

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ars_medved890A ars_medved890

                      @born2pizza85 I updated the link, it will be valid for 90 days, enjoy

                      ineviTabLeI
                      ineviTabLeI
                      ineviTabLe
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      @ars_medved890 would you mind reuploading the link again? it's currently down. thanks for your contribution regardless ❤

                      please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
                      if any of my links go down please @mention me!

                      Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
                      LF:
                      pretty boy supremacy

                      ars_medved890A 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ineviTabLeI ineviTabLe

                        @ars_medved890 would you mind reuploading the link again? it's currently down. thanks for your contribution regardless ❤

                        ars_medved890A
                        ars_medved890A
                        ars_medved890
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        @ineviTabLe I updated the link, enjoy

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • Q
                          Q
                          q328340090
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          thanks so much!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular