Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Bundles of Critical.Damage/Some Critter avis!! Mainly lf Seal, Astro Nova and Mequot !

LF Bundles of Critical.Damage/Some Critter avis!! Mainly lf Seal, Astro Nova and Mequot !

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
crittercriticaldamagedie of deathsealdandys world
40 Posts 15 Posters 2.4k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DandicusDanciferD DandicusDancifer

    Here you go, astro. 🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

    softiebunnS
    softiebunnS
    softiebunn
    wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @DandicusDancifer when i try and import this into unity the model doesnt show up i think something may be broken

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • pifflezP
      pifflezP
      pifflez
      wrote on last edited by
      #32

      Still broken

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I idkvrothisuser

        Scratch this slowly fixing it, rn finishing up technically bones just got fixed

        softiebunnS
        softiebunnS
        softiebunn
        wrote on last edited by
        #33

        @idkvrothisuser hai! if u managed to fix it is there any way youd be happy to share it? i have no idea how to fix it myself T^T

        I 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • softiebunnS softiebunn

          @idkvrothisuser hai! if u managed to fix it is there any way youd be happy to share it? i have no idea how to fix it myself T^T

          I
          I
          idkvrothisuser
          wrote on last edited by
          #34

          @softiebunn I completely forgot how I fixed it but I did end up uploading it if you want I can send you the Avi link for my upload of it?

          softiebunnS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I idkvrothisuser

            @softiebunn I completely forgot how I fixed it but I did end up uploading it if you want I can send you the Avi link for my upload of it?

            softiebunnS
            softiebunnS
            softiebunn
            wrote on last edited by
            #35

            @idkvrothisuser yes pls!

            I 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • softiebunnS softiebunn

              @idkvrothisuser yes pls!

              I
              I
              idkvrothisuser
              wrote on last edited by
              #36

              @softiebunn sorry for not answering here dm me on dc and I'll send it to you n1xyne

              shshlayS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • 2stabwounds2 2stabwounds

                nevermind im fine

                softiebunnS
                softiebunnS
                softiebunn
                wrote on last edited by
                #37

                @2stabwounds hi! is there any way you could share how to fix the files or possibly share your fixed ones?

                2stabwounds2 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • softiebunnS softiebunn

                  @2stabwounds hi! is there any way you could share how to fix the files or possibly share your fixed ones?

                  2stabwounds2
                  2stabwounds2
                  2stabwounds
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #38

                  @softiebunn to fix it you have to download blender and flip the normals of the pants because theyre inside out in the actual paid 'files'. once you do that you have to do all the toggles yourself. its unfortunate, but some-critter doesnt do their own unity work so thats the only way I personally edited mine so i cant share it

                  upvote me ₍^. .^₎⟆

                  softiebunnS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • 2stabwounds2 2stabwounds

                    @softiebunn to fix it you have to download blender and flip the normals of the pants because theyre inside out in the actual paid 'files'. once you do that you have to do all the toggles yourself. its unfortunate, but some-critter doesnt do their own unity work so thats the only way I personally edited mine so i cant share it

                    softiebunnS
                    softiebunnS
                    softiebunn
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #39

                    @2stabwounds thats ok tysm for sharing how to fix it

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I idkvrothisuser

                      @softiebunn sorry for not answering here dm me on dc and I'll send it to you n1xyne

                      shshlayS
                      shshlayS
                      shshlay
                      wrote last edited by
                      #40

                      @idkvrothisuser can you send to me too?

                      Consider bumping and giving rep !! I love you all !! Drink water !!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular