Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Bundles of Critical.Damage/Some Critter avis!! Mainly lf Seal, Astro Nova and Mequot !

LF Bundles of Critical.Damage/Some Critter avis!! Mainly lf Seal, Astro Nova and Mequot !

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
crittercriticaldamagedie of deathsealdandys world
39 Posts 14 Posters 2.2k Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MortisM
    MortisM
    Mortis
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    bump, really want that astro

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M1zukiM
      M1zukiM
      M1zuki
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      Bump for Astro

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M1zukiM
        M1zukiM
        M1zuki
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        bump for astro

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MarbledMooM
          MarbledMooM
          MarbledMoo
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          bumpyyyyyyyy

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MarbledMooM
            MarbledMooM
            MarbledMoo
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • DandicusDanciferD
              DandicusDanciferD
              DandicusDancifer
              wrote on last edited by
              #19
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • DandicusDanciferD
                DandicusDanciferD
                DandicusDancifer
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                Here you go, astro. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                I softiebunnS 2 Replies Last reply
                1
                • DandicusDanciferD DandicusDancifer

                  Here you go, astro. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  I
                  I
                  idkvrothisuser
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  @DandicusDancifer yo I think the link for the astro is busted since there's no blend or fbx file was that intentional or?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • DandicusDanciferD
                    DandicusDanciferD
                    DandicusDancifer
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    I’ll fix it when I’m up

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bicor_nB
                      bicor_nB
                      bicor_n
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      tysm : 3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • DandicusDanciferD
                        DandicusDanciferD
                        DandicusDancifer
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #24

                        its fixed

                        I 2stabwounds2 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • DandicusDanciferD DandicusDancifer

                          its fixed

                          I
                          I
                          idkvrothisuser
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #25

                          @DandicusDancifer upon import into unity this is the error that pops up on my end1000051323.jpg

                          I 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • I idkvrothisuser

                            @DandicusDancifer upon import into unity this is the error that pops up on my end1000051323.jpg

                            I
                            I
                            idkvrothisuser
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #26

                            Scratch this slowly fixing it, rn finishing up technically bones just got fixed

                            softiebunnS 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • DandicusDanciferD DandicusDancifer

                              its fixed

                              2stabwounds2
                              2stabwounds2
                              2stabwounds
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #27

                              @DandicusDancifer no it aint

                              upvote me ₍^. .^₎⟆
                              DM TO TRADE, LF ROBLOX RELATED PRIVATES & PERSONALS !!! i have a bunch of my own to trade in return,,

                              DandicusDanciferD 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • 2stabwounds2 2stabwounds

                                @DandicusDancifer no it aint

                                DandicusDanciferD
                                DandicusDanciferD
                                DandicusDancifer
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #28

                                @2stabwounds worked for me

                                2stabwounds2 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • DandicusDanciferD DandicusDancifer

                                  @2stabwounds worked for me

                                  2stabwounds2
                                  2stabwounds2
                                  2stabwounds
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #29

                                  @DandicusDancifer i bought the files myself and its extremely broken for me,, some parts clip badly and i have no clue where to fix it lol

                                  upvote me ₍^. .^₎⟆
                                  DM TO TRADE, LF ROBLOX RELATED PRIVATES & PERSONALS !!! i have a bunch of my own to trade in return,,

                                  2stabwounds2 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • 2stabwounds2 2stabwounds

                                    @DandicusDancifer i bought the files myself and its extremely broken for me,, some parts clip badly and i have no clue where to fix it lol

                                    2stabwounds2
                                    2stabwounds2
                                    2stabwounds
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #30

                                    nevermind im fine

                                    upvote me ₍^. .^₎⟆
                                    DM TO TRADE, LF ROBLOX RELATED PRIVATES & PERSONALS !!! i have a bunch of my own to trade in return,,

                                    softiebunnS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • DandicusDanciferD DandicusDancifer

                                      Here you go, astro. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      softiebunnS
                                      softiebunnS
                                      softiebunn
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #31

                                      @DandicusDancifer when i try and import this into unity the model doesnt show up i think something may be broken

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • pifflezP
                                        pifflezP
                                        pifflez
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #32

                                        Still broken

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • I idkvrothisuser

                                          Scratch this slowly fixing it, rn finishing up technically bones just got fixed

                                          softiebunnS
                                          softiebunnS
                                          softiebunn
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #33

                                          @idkvrothisuser hai! if u managed to fix it is there any way youd be happy to share it? i have no idea how to fix it myself T^T

                                          I 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular