Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. A Neko Gyal!

A Neko Gyal!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fixedvrcaripped
20 Posts 10 Posters 3.7k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FrostByteF FrostByte

    sorry to disturb but its giving this upload error
    Captura de pantalla 2026-01-23 182902.png

    GKG
    GKG
    GK
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @FrostByte Golly DAMN

    DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
    (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SaraMandyS
      SaraMandyS
      SaraMandy
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      @milk-drinker what avatar base model is this?

      FrostByteF ProjectkoukiP 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • SaraMandyS SaraMandy

        @milk-drinker what avatar base model is this?

        FrostByteF
        FrostByteF
        FrostByte
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        @SaraMandy as far as i know its a shinano with really modified body

        Mommy,furry,Thicc and booth avis Lover

        -- Remember the iron maiden is the non portable version of a shotgun.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ProjectkoukiP
          ProjectkoukiP
          Projectkouki
          wrote on last edited by
          #9
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SaraMandyS SaraMandy

            @milk-drinker what avatar base model is this?

            ProjectkoukiP
            ProjectkoukiP
            Projectkouki
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            @SaraMandy I did some digging on this one. Apparently, as I was lowering textures, I found a texture containing selestia stuff. Assuming the body is a selestia with a shinano headswap. Had to delete 1 outfit cause it was over 500 by 6mb, but that ok. I can change everything on this lol. It's really nice, works quite well.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Milk DrinkerM
              Milk DrinkerM
              Milk Drinker
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              I'll see what I can do about better optimizing if enough people want it, I usually don't because I only fix models to their ORIGINAL state with nothing else changed

              If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

              My commissions page :)
              https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

              FrostByteF 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                I'll see what I can do about better optimizing if enough people want it, I usually don't because I only fix models to their ORIGINAL state with nothing else changed

                FrostByteF
                FrostByteF
                FrostByte
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                @Milk-Drinker That would be so kind, Ty, and ty for the hard work you do on the avis ^^

                Mommy,furry,Thicc and booth avis Lover

                -- Remember the iron maiden is the non portable version of a shotgun.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • FrostByteF
                  FrostByteF
                  FrostByte
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  oh, i fixed it just deleting one of the outfits ^^

                  Mommy,furry,Thicc and booth avis Lover

                  -- Remember the iron maiden is the non portable version of a shotgun.

                  R 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • iwannabeanaviI
                    iwannabeanaviI
                    iwannabeanavi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    what outfits does the avi have?

                    I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                    https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                    https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                    and Heartmarksman!
                    <3333

                    ProjectkoukiP 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                      what outfits does the avi have?

                      ProjectkoukiP
                      ProjectkoukiP
                      Projectkouki
                      wrote on last edited by Projectkouki
                      #15

                      @sanoraaa VRChat_2026-01-24_03-02-39.772_1920x1080.png VRChat_2026-01-24_03-03-15.025_1920x1080.png VRChat_2026-01-24_03-03-24.855_1920x1080.png VRChat_2026-01-24_03-04-32.397_1920x1080.png VRChat_2026-01-24_03-05-23.662_1920x1080.png there is only one I couldn't take was the one I deleted for the avatar to work in vrc other then that it's decent.

                      iwannabeanaviI 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • FrostByteF FrostByte

                        oh, i fixed it just deleting one of the outfits ^^

                        R
                        R
                        reehee2
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        @FrostByte what outfit did you delete? can you recall the name?

                        FrostByteF 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ProjectkoukiP Projectkouki

                          @sanoraaa VRChat_2026-01-24_03-02-39.772_1920x1080.png VRChat_2026-01-24_03-03-15.025_1920x1080.png VRChat_2026-01-24_03-03-24.855_1920x1080.png VRChat_2026-01-24_03-04-32.397_1920x1080.png VRChat_2026-01-24_03-05-23.662_1920x1080.png there is only one I couldn't take was the one I deleted for the avatar to work in vrc other then that it's decent.

                          iwannabeanaviI
                          iwannabeanaviI
                          iwannabeanavi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          @Projectkouki ty ❤

                          I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                          https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                          https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                          and Heartmarksman!
                          <3333

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          😊
                          0
                          • R reehee2

                            @FrostByte what outfit did you delete? can you recall the name?

                            FrostByteF
                            FrostByteF
                            FrostByte
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            @reehee2 its the one that appears when you import the avi to the project

                            Mommy,furry,Thicc and booth avis Lover

                            -- Remember the iron maiden is the non portable version of a shotgun.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • tuwisxxT
                              tuwisxxT
                              tuwisxx
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #19

                              Wonderful work as always

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • T
                                T
                                TheCoolerKey
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #20

                                why is there a csc.rsp in this unity package?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular