Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Custom body pillow creator (Avatars)

LF: Custom body pillow creator (Avatars)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
15 Posts 14 Posters 2.3k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    DarkPurpleMaria
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://thatfatkidsmom.gumroad.com/l/gdlgx

    Looking for something like this. I know there's multiple kinds. Specifically the "avatar" variety. Let me know if you find it, thanks!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lo0nGravyL
      Lo0nGravyL
      Lo0nGravy
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      +1

      ping pong bing bong.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BluuuuB
        BluuuuB
        Bluuuu
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        +1

        I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
        I don't do trading, don't bother!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SpiralLilyS
          SpiralLilyS
          SpiralLily
          wrote on last edited by SpiralLily
          #4

          https://easyupload.io/b5finr

          Enjoy.

          1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • AnyanA
            AnyanA
            Anyan
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Bump~

            Waku waku

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • 1
              1
              15984
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              bump pls @WhiteWolfX37 link die

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • rea007R
                rea007R
                rea007
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Guys, its on VRM:
                https://vrmodels.store/other/prefab/35853-body-pillow-creator.html

                If there is something I like, I am willing to price split.
                Interested in edgy / goth avatars and assets and avatar props, mainly guns.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E
                  E
                  ethereal_moon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  anyone have the world version?

                  WamdusW 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • kutunga tinkiK
                    kutunga tinkiK
                    kutunga tinki
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    can i get the update with modular avatar?>

                    i have specific teastes~

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BluuuuB
                      BluuuuB
                      Bluuuu
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      beep update

                      I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                      I don't do trading, don't bother!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                      • E ethereal_moon

                        anyone have the world version?

                        WamdusW
                        WamdusW
                        Wamdus
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @ethereal_moon [register or login to view this hidden content] enjoy, world version

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • Nbio0912N
                          Nbio0912N
                          Nbio0912
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          lasted version for avatar:
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • teenykittyT
                            teenykittyT
                            teenykitty
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            bump for update

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • HoneyBeeBaeH
                              HoneyBeeBaeH
                              HoneyBeeBae
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              thank you!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SmurfensmakS
                                SmurfensmakS
                                Smurfensmak
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Is there a chance to get an updated version or latest?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular