Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Someone to upload this nova asset to a different site other than Mega

LF: Someone to upload this nova asset to a different site other than Mega

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
novabeast
5 Posts 3 Posters 279 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RexyAwooR
    RexyAwooR
    RexyAwoo
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Title is kinda self explanatory. Mega sucks with their "limit" so I want this uploaded somewhere else.
    https://vrmodels.store/clothess/43917-novabeast-tech-jacket-pants.html

    MY PC IS CURRENTLY OUT OF COMMISSION. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WORK (RIPPING OR OTHERWISE) UNTIL IT IS FULLY FIXED.

    I can rip avatars, and I can semi-fix some. Preferably furry avatars. Up to 5 a day for the time being. If you want, I can grab the vrca and hand it over, simply DM me and ask!

    Please +rep if possible, I would appreciate it ^^

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ilikevtubersI
      ilikevtubersI
      ilikevtubers
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bump :3

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • anonymous_001A
        anonymous_001A
        anonymous_001
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        here u go

        RexyAwooR 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • anonymous_001A anonymous_001

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          here u go

          RexyAwooR
          RexyAwooR
          RexyAwoo
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @anonymous_001 tysm!

          MY PC IS CURRENTLY OUT OF COMMISSION. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WORK (RIPPING OR OTHERWISE) UNTIL IT IS FULLY FIXED.

          I can rip avatars, and I can semi-fix some. Preferably furry avatars. Up to 5 a day for the time being. If you want, I can grab the vrca and hand it over, simply DM me and ask!

          Please +rep if possible, I would appreciate it ^^

          anonymous_001A 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

            @anonymous_001 tysm!

            anonymous_001A
            anonymous_001A
            anonymous_001
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @RexyAwoo ur welcome

            1 Reply Last reply
            1

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular