LF: THIS Disko Cervus Durr edit
-
The Durr edit seems to have been exported while in play mode. Maybe update the upload with the exported Unity package while the scene is NOT in play mode @white-powder
@DoruDoru Yes, seems like it. Im trying to fix it but is sooo much to do
-
@white-powder how do i get everything, i uploaded it an like only put the poi shaders but alot of everthing doesntt work including toggles sps files and js alot of stuff
-
also how do we fix the face tracking i wanna use it so bad
-
I need some help! out of params, I can't remember how to remove them (also assuming its saying i should remove these specific ones?? I don't get this error much) -
The Durr edit seems to have been exported while in play mode. Maybe update the upload with the exported Unity package while the scene is NOT in play mode @white-powder
@DoruDoru boosting this
-
I need some help! out of params, I can't remember how to remove them (also assuming its saying i should remove these specific ones?? I don't get this error much) -
@cookiemonster655 most recent poi toon on creator companion
@white-powder Hey, can you reupload the edit whenever you can please? I think you may have accidently exported the unity package while being in play mode, so its kind of skuffed and alot of the toggles dont work.
-
bumo
-
-
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login