GIFT: Black Crow Dress (Vroid), Stockings/Hot Pants (Vroid), LED Mask, and Cream Eye Tex (SHINRA ONLY)
-
GIFT: [
Black Crow Dress ♛[Vroid Stable Ver.] Custom Items & Textures], [VRoid用 【蝶柄追加】サイバー/ゴシック柄 ホットパンツ&網タイツ - Cyber/Gothic Hotpants & Fishnet Stockings],[【汎用 + にゃにゃし対応】LEDマスク / LED 口罩 / LED Mask (基本バージョン / 基础版本 / Base Version)], [[Sio / Manuka / Kikyo / Moe / Shinra / Lime / Chiffon / Wolferia / Selestia / Komano / Minase / Kuuta / Momoka / Bokusei / Binah / Dami] Cream ~ Eye texture ~ ([Shinra]) XO_XO XO_XO]Hey all, this is probably gonna be my only post with some traction, but I wanted to give y'all something in return for supplying me for all the things I've used and nearly killed off my laptop with LMAO. It's not that much fancy stuff but its some things I bought awhile back and recent that I felt like sharing as a thanks. This is the first gift post I've made but I hope it's useful for anyone that uses them!
~Thanks everyone again for being my go to source for assets

It clicked for me that I shouldn't ask for something if I didn't give back enough, so I decided to just share what I bought so far while also waiting for someone out there to give me what I'm looking for in my other post. Feel free to help yourselves to these and enjoy the rest of your day!

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



