Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Inferna by RoxxieVR

Inferna by RoxxieVR

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
looking forvrchatfurry
64 Posts 29 Posters 6.0k Views 47 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Andrew20678A
    Andrew20678A
    Andrew20678
    wrote on last edited by
    #48

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SpiralLilyS SpiralLily

      https://jinxxy.com/Roxxie_VR202418/172918

      fine by me will just keep posting it. Charging this much for shading and texturing a kitbash is robbery

      Here is jinxxy with a search query. Here

      It will return only the avatar + the 4 promotions

      SpiralLilyS
      SpiralLilyS
      SpiralLily
      wrote on last edited by
      #49

      Bump, link updated

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SpiralLilyS
        SpiralLilyS
        SpiralLily
        wrote on last edited by
        #50

        Link updated again

        https://jinxxy.com/Roxxie_VR202418/172918

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P
          P
          prismatica
          wrote on last edited by prismatica
          #51

          Spoke to ByeahBoi (alexave), was going to try to make a split with them since I acquired files the day I messaged them in hopes of just doing the split then, but they didn't want to do it (which I don't really get since everyone wins, but that's their prerogative). Tried reaching out back to KungPaoChicken but heard nothing since. Said they'd have it by today but still don't see anything so I'm just going to share it with everyone regardless.

          Enjoy! Partly my fault, but I don't think I'm ever offering to do a split with anyone ever again.

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          send me a friend request on Discord for the password for obvious reasons (Don't want the link to end up removed).

          DM me on here. I have enough rep to do so now.

          Don't wanna keep answering DM's, so password is infernal. Enjoy!

          Axalara79A P 2 Replies Last reply
          9
          • P prismatica

            Spoke to ByeahBoi (alexave), was going to try to make a split with them since I acquired files the day I messaged them in hopes of just doing the split then, but they didn't want to do it (which I don't really get since everyone wins, but that's their prerogative). Tried reaching out back to KungPaoChicken but heard nothing since. Said they'd have it by today but still don't see anything so I'm just going to share it with everyone regardless.

            Enjoy! Partly my fault, but I don't think I'm ever offering to do a split with anyone ever again.

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            send me a friend request on Discord for the password for obvious reasons (Don't want the link to end up removed).

            DM me on here. I have enough rep to do so now.

            Don't wanna keep answering DM's, so password is infernal. Enjoy!

            Axalara79A
            Axalara79A
            Axalara79
            wrote on last edited by
            #52

            @prismatica You can also Dm peeps on here too

            P 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Axalara79A Axalara79

              @prismatica You can also Dm peeps on here too

              P
              P
              prismatica
              wrote on last edited by
              #53

              @Axalara79 Couldn't before since I didn't have enough rep 😭

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • P prismatica

                Spoke to ByeahBoi (alexave), was going to try to make a split with them since I acquired files the day I messaged them in hopes of just doing the split then, but they didn't want to do it (which I don't really get since everyone wins, but that's their prerogative). Tried reaching out back to KungPaoChicken but heard nothing since. Said they'd have it by today but still don't see anything so I'm just going to share it with everyone regardless.

                Enjoy! Partly my fault, but I don't think I'm ever offering to do a split with anyone ever again.

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                send me a friend request on Discord for the password for obvious reasons (Don't want the link to end up removed).

                DM me on here. I have enough rep to do so now.

                Don't wanna keep answering DM's, so password is infernal. Enjoy!

                P
                P
                pooplemuffins
                wrote on last edited by
                #54

                @prismatica i dont have enough rep to dm either whats your discord?

                P 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Suwie-S
                  Suwie-S
                  Suwie-
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #55

                  I don't have the reputation to send DMs, if you could send me a DM, you would make me very happy, please

                  P 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • K
                    K
                    KungPaoChicken
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #56

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    take it rats, upvote
                    shoutout to @byeahboi for split

                    P 1 Reply Last reply
                    6
                    • Suwie-S Suwie-

                      I don't have the reputation to send DMs, if you could send me a DM, you would make me very happy, please

                      P
                      P
                      prismatica
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #57

                      @Suwie Don't really want to keep answering DM's, so the password is infernal. Hopefully link stays up if RoxxieVR really is watching this thread. Enjoy!

                      Axalara79A 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • P pooplemuffins

                        @prismatica i dont have enough rep to dm either whats your discord?

                        P
                        P
                        prismatica
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #58

                        @pooplemuffins See above - enjoy!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • P prismatica

                          @Suwie Don't really want to keep answering DM's, so the password is infernal. Hopefully link stays up if RoxxieVR really is watching this thread. Enjoy!

                          Axalara79A
                          Axalara79A
                          Axalara79
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #59

                          @prismatica even if others will just make links lol

                          P 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Axalara79A Axalara79

                            @prismatica even if others will just make links lol

                            P
                            P
                            prismatica
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #60

                            @Axalara79 Hope so, it's deserved tbh lol

                            SpiralLilyS 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • K KungPaoChicken

                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              take it rats, upvote
                              shoutout to @byeahboi for split

                              P
                              P
                              pooplemuffins
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #61

                              @KungPaoChicken thank you!!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Y
                                Y
                                y.heartflame12
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #62

                                [register or login to view this hidden content] for those who dont know blender a friend of mine did this so the mmd blendshapes are named properly and so people can do blender edits of the avatar with this

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • P prismatica

                                  @Axalara79 Hope so, it's deserved tbh lol

                                  SpiralLilyS
                                  SpiralLilyS
                                  SpiralLily
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #63

                                  @prismatica Does not matter anymore, They been defeated lmao

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Y
                                    Y
                                    y.heartflame12
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #64

                                    oh for the fbx you go into where the original fbx is and put it in there and replace it I forgot to mention that

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular