Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Inferna by RoxxieVR

Inferna by RoxxieVR

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
looking forvrchatfurry
64 Posts 29 Posters 6.1k Views 47 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K KungPaoChicken

    willing to do a split for this one

    P
    P
    prismatica
    wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @KungPaoChicken DM me so we can do a split

    K 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P prismatica

      @KungPaoChicken DM me so we can do a split

      K
      K
      KungPaoChicken
      wrote on last edited by
      #35

      @prismatica not sure how to dm, but if you hit me up I'm game for it

      P 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • V
        V
        VulpixGremlin
        wrote on last edited by
        #36

        Bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          Senor Jon
          wrote on last edited by
          #37

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SpiralLilyS
            SpiralLilyS
            SpiralLily
            wrote on last edited by
            #38

            Bump & link updated

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • NewbKidN
              NewbKidN
              NewbKid
              wrote on last edited by
              #39

              Bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K KungPaoChicken

                @prismatica not sure how to dm, but if you hit me up I'm game for it

                P
                P
                prismatica
                wrote on last edited by prismatica
                #40

                @KungPaoChicken Oh yeah, looks like you need higher rep to do DM's. My Discord is -. Send me a DM there

                K 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • L
                  L
                  Lluks
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #41

                  Bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P prismatica

                    @KungPaoChicken Oh yeah, looks like you need higher rep to do DM's. My Discord is -. Send me a DM there

                    K
                    K
                    KungPaoChicken
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #42

                    @prismatica added im bloody

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • K
                      K
                      KungPaoChicken
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #43

                      haven't heard anything, if anyone else wants to split let me know.

                      B P 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • K KungPaoChicken

                        haven't heard anything, if anyone else wants to split let me know.

                        B
                        B
                        ByeahBoi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #44

                        @KungPaoChicken add me on discord alexave. I want to get the NSFW version

                        K 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SnowFlan2020S
                          SnowFlan2020S
                          SnowFlan2020
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #45

                          Has anyone already gotten the avatar?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • B ByeahBoi

                            @KungPaoChicken add me on discord alexave. I want to get the NSFW version

                            K
                            K
                            KungPaoChicken
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #46

                            @ByeahBoi said in Inferna by RoxxieVR:

                            alexave

                            added, I'm bloody on Disc, just dm me whenever you wanna do the split

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • K KungPaoChicken

                              haven't heard anything, if anyone else wants to split let me know.

                              P
                              P
                              prismatica
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #47

                              @KungPaoChicken resend the friend request. I was expecting a DM not a friend request - sorry

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Andrew20678A
                                Andrew20678A
                                Andrew20678
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #48

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SpiralLilyS SpiralLily

                                  https://jinxxy.com/Roxxie_VR202418/172918

                                  fine by me will just keep posting it. Charging this much for shading and texturing a kitbash is robbery

                                  Here is jinxxy with a search query. Here

                                  It will return only the avatar + the 4 promotions

                                  SpiralLilyS
                                  SpiralLilyS
                                  SpiralLily
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #49

                                  Bump, link updated

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SpiralLilyS
                                    SpiralLilyS
                                    SpiralLily
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #50

                                    Link updated again

                                    https://jinxxy.com/Roxxie_VR202418/172918

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • P
                                      P
                                      prismatica
                                      wrote on last edited by prismatica
                                      #51

                                      Spoke to ByeahBoi (alexave), was going to try to make a split with them since I acquired files the day I messaged them in hopes of just doing the split then, but they didn't want to do it (which I don't really get since everyone wins, but that's their prerogative). Tried reaching out back to KungPaoChicken but heard nothing since. Said they'd have it by today but still don't see anything so I'm just going to share it with everyone regardless.

                                      Enjoy! Partly my fault, but I don't think I'm ever offering to do a split with anyone ever again.

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      send me a friend request on Discord for the password for obvious reasons (Don't want the link to end up removed).

                                      DM me on here. I have enough rep to do so now.

                                      Don't wanna keep answering DM's, so password is infernal. Enjoy!

                                      Axalara79A P 2 Replies Last reply
                                      9
                                      • P prismatica

                                        Spoke to ByeahBoi (alexave), was going to try to make a split with them since I acquired files the day I messaged them in hopes of just doing the split then, but they didn't want to do it (which I don't really get since everyone wins, but that's their prerogative). Tried reaching out back to KungPaoChicken but heard nothing since. Said they'd have it by today but still don't see anything so I'm just going to share it with everyone regardless.

                                        Enjoy! Partly my fault, but I don't think I'm ever offering to do a split with anyone ever again.

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        send me a friend request on Discord for the password for obvious reasons (Don't want the link to end up removed).

                                        DM me on here. I have enough rep to do so now.

                                        Don't wanna keep answering DM's, so password is infernal. Enjoy!

                                        Axalara79A
                                        Axalara79A
                                        Axalara79
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #52

                                        @prismatica You can also Dm peeps on here too

                                        P 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Axalara79A Axalara79

                                          @prismatica You can also Dm peeps on here too

                                          P
                                          P
                                          prismatica
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #53

                                          @Axalara79 Couldn't before since I didn't have enough rep 😭

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular