FOUND : FOXY by claawmachine PC / Q
-
I got the Pirate Cowboy!
If the link doesn't work PLEAAASE tell me!!!
-
I got the Pirate Cowboy!
If the link doesn't work PLEAAASE tell me!!!
@xmidnightravenx IT WORKS! YOURE A LIFESAVER
-
YAY!!! Enjoy!!!
-
-
Y yaoiful has marked this topic as solved on
-
I got the Pirate Cowboy!
If the link doesn't work PLEAAASE tell me!!!
@xmidnightravenx I don't see the model anywhere
-
@xmidnightravenx I don't see the model anywhere
@Deleted-Account You don't? I put everything in there and made sure it worked...
-
@Deleted-Account You don't? I put everything in there and made sure it worked...
@xmidnightravenx it only appears as a bunch of random files, there's no model, preset, or unity scenes
-
@xmidnightravenx it only appears as a bunch of random files, there's no model, preset, or unity scenes
@AnthonyDust Really?? I can try to recreate the drive, there should've been the model in there... give me a sec! ^^
-
@xmidnightravenx it only appears as a bunch of random files, there's no model, preset, or unity scenes
@AnthonyDust I found the issue! It's titled as the PrefabInstance! You gotta go to the prefab and drag it in. ^^
-
@AnthonyDust I found the issue! It's titled as the PrefabInstance! You gotta go to the prefab and drag it in. ^^
@xmidnightravenx alr, thank you!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login