Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. This cat fnia

This cat fnia

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fniareineblaufurrycat
274 Posts 85 Posters 18.8k Views 175 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • lucky_sutaL lucky_suta

    @ElectromaVR dude idk how maany times id have to say it i probably havent here but i do have a wife and kid doing this i dont do avis all day i still have time ffor my son i need to attend to models aint just gon be my only thing i do but aye i am a creator of patience dude i have an outside life i have to handle and family to help and on top a job like said ik it was late since the due date but we still have no texture as of the current moment bc i am still keeping certain things on lock til release for the the first version i made my promise to people who bought her and yk what they have it and i tell you one thing other than my kid, wife and family ther are two things i keep dear and i dont like playing on them my promise and my balls i was to release her on time of my birthday do realize it was my birthday and still have people who want to hangout with me on that day so yeah it was held back for that and textures and the textures prolonged the situation even past that i the person who owns that cat a lisenced brand off her and FULL complete rights to her(no being rude) have A CHILD thst is 7 months with a working wife turn your tables in my favor and understand that outside of vr I HAVE THINGS TO HANDLE INCLUDING MY PROMISES TO MY PEOPLE SIMLE TO THAT do not forwn and pout because a date was pushed and you werent updated you arent entitled to my time my guy my son is and i got to be a man and do what i do now other than that I WILL STILL RELASE WHAT IM SENDING IN BULK why because even atp sharing to my people before i become what is "known" is something i care for you will eat but all i ask for is

    Patience, one love ~kumi

    ElectromaVRE
    ElectromaVRE
    ElectromaVR
    wrote last edited by
    #264

    @lucky_suta woah, alrighty uh, so I was dead tired and in a really bad headspace at the time of writing my post and completely forgot about it. i am genuinely sorry if like, I came off as rude and pissed off. I was in fact still hopeful for SOMETHING from this post but legit I keep an eye on so many threads I lose track of what and where I post to. I do in fact understand people have lives outside of VR and whatnot, I myself am in the military so trust me I understand being busy lol. sorry for the rude post, and I thank you for every ounce of patience you have with people like myself

    lucky_sutaL 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ElectromaVRE ElectromaVR

      @lucky_suta woah, alrighty uh, so I was dead tired and in a really bad headspace at the time of writing my post and completely forgot about it. i am genuinely sorry if like, I came off as rude and pissed off. I was in fact still hopeful for SOMETHING from this post but legit I keep an eye on so many threads I lose track of what and where I post to. I do in fact understand people have lives outside of VR and whatnot, I myself am in the military so trust me I understand being busy lol. sorry for the rude post, and I thank you for every ounce of patience you have with people like myself

      lucky_sutaL
      lucky_sutaL
      lucky_suta
      wrote last edited by
      #265

      @ElectromaVR for sure my boy and i thank you for your protection brother🖤

      fnia creators nightmare

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • lucky_sutaL lucky_suta

        @maxirof for which one isee so much for the cat but i post 2 or more lol

        M
        M
        maxirof
        wrote last edited by maxirof
        #266

        lucky_suta this one pls (blend files )
        image.jpeg

        lucky_sutaL 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • CozyGlossC
          CozyGlossC
          CozyGloss
          wrote last edited by
          #267

          bump! would also like to get the blend file for the kitty.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M maxirof

            lucky_suta this one pls (blend files )
            image.jpeg

            lucky_sutaL
            lucky_sutaL
            lucky_suta
            wrote last edited by
            #268

            @maxirof OK GUYS OK were still going to mcdonalds i promise lo l💙

            fnia creators nightmare

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • tillyscrubsT
              tillyscrubsT
              tillyscrubs
              wrote last edited by
              #269

              I want unity package for it because my best friend wants it

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FexaCollectF
                FexaCollectF
                FexaCollect
                wrote last edited by
                #270

                yikes

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Kurusumi.comK
                  Kurusumi.comK
                  Kurusumi.com
                  wrote last edited by
                  #271

                  Gen question! Could we get an update on this? (How the models going..) I think it would give people a lil hope!

                  ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹
                  I CAME TO GOON!
                  ꧁⎝ 𓆩༺✧༻𓆪 ⎠꧂
                  I honestly just came for files, and ill do uploads fa ppl ≽(•⩊ •マ≼

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • silly.rarS
                    silly.rarS
                    silly.rar
                    wrote last edited by
                    #272

                    yeah, I’m curious, bump

                    ᓚᘏᕐᐷ
                    just a little itty-bitty rat who likes collecting avis they find cute

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Kk_KkK
                      Kk_KkK
                      Kk_Kk
                      wrote last edited by
                      #273

                      Bumpp!!

                      ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹
                      ᴴᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᴳⁱᵛᵉ ᴬⁿᵈ ᴿᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛᵉ! ~
                      ˙ . ꒷ 🍰 .
                      ᴹᵘᶜʰ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᵗᵒᵒ ᴬˡˡ ! ~<3
                      ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • O
                        O
                        Ozec
                        wrote last edited by
                        #274

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular