LF:【Unity完結】非対応アイテクスチャ適応キット
-
https://booth.pm/en/items/7835421
It was FREE from 1/4 to 1/7, but unfortunately I missed it.
Basically, this tool helps transform eye textures between different avatars.
If anyone could upload it, that would be very helpful!!!! -
https://booth.pm/en/items/7835421
It was FREE from 1/4 to 1/7, but unfortunately I missed it.
Basically, this tool helps transform eye textures between different avatars.
If anyone could upload it, that would be very helpful!!!! -
@Joymin I didn’t notice because I had downloaded it quite a while ago.
This is the free version. It is not the full version.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login