Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT! fafa mermaid asset!!

GIFT! fafa mermaid asset!!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
live2dassetsfafadownload linkgift-booth
10 Posts 5 Posters 1.3k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LusyyL
    LusyyL
    Lusyy
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    OL: https://fafa123.booth.pm/items/6398437
    DL: [register or login to view this hidden content] Enjoy!! PLS UPVOTE😥

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    0
    • somiyaS
      somiyaS
      somiya
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      ty

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • KettlecherryK
        KettlecherryK
        Kettlecherry
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        ty~

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • KatieK
          KatieK
          Katie
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          This is the 2nd thread you made copy and pasting the link to my upload.
          I gifted it in this thread. It's the same url. Can you at least reupload them yourself first? Thank you.

          said in LF: Live2D clothes assets:

          bump ❤

          OL: https://fafa123.booth.pm/items/6398437
          **DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]

          OL: https://fafa123.booth.pm/items/6007292
          DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]

          DeadHorizonD LusyyL 2 Replies Last reply
          2
          • KatieK Katie

            This is the 2nd thread you made copy and pasting the link to my upload.
            I gifted it in this thread. It's the same url. Can you at least reupload them yourself first? Thank you.

            said in LF: Live2D clothes assets:

            bump ❤

            OL: https://fafa123.booth.pm/items/6398437
            **DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]

            OL: https://fafa123.booth.pm/items/6007292
            DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]

            DeadHorizonD
            DeadHorizonD
            DeadHorizon
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Katie I reported it. People should do the same. That's a no go

            If you are demanding without giving, you are on par with the people just selling ripped stuff. You have no right to complain.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • KatieK Katie

              This is the 2nd thread you made copy and pasting the link to my upload.
              I gifted it in this thread. It's the same url. Can you at least reupload them yourself first? Thank you.

              said in LF: Live2D clothes assets:

              bump ❤

              OL: https://fafa123.booth.pm/items/6398437
              **DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]

              OL: https://fafa123.booth.pm/items/6007292
              DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]

              LusyyL
              LusyyL
              Lusyy
              wrote on last edited by
              #6
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • LusyyL
                LusyyL
                Lusyy
                wrote on last edited by Lusyy
                #7

                @katie @deadhorizon REMAINDER that i DIDN'T copy and paste i got from my discord server and I have never seen ur msgs on that thread. I'm not trying to fight I would never do such thing this link was fully provided from the donations in my server i didn't copy and paste anything and have never seen ur link what so ever. I'm just trying to get my reps up, I don't know if we're the same server but this was fully provide from the asset donations in my sever and i didn't steal yours.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KatieK
                  KatieK
                  Katie
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I uploaded this back in october as a gift to the community. It's the same url.
                  I also shared it in a discord 7 days ago that I notice you were recently banned from. (?)
                  All I ask is that you please reupload something before sharing it and not use the same link.
                  Thats just general etiquette. (I don't think the dc server owners would do that, as they have rules about it but if I'm wrong.. I guess I'll hear from them soon 😅 )

                  LusyyL 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KatieK Katie

                    I uploaded this back in october as a gift to the community. It's the same url.
                    I also shared it in a discord 7 days ago that I notice you were recently banned from. (?)
                    All I ask is that you please reupload something before sharing it and not use the same link.
                    Thats just general etiquette. (I don't think the dc server owners would do that, as they have rules about it but if I'm wrong.. I guess I'll hear from them soon 😅 )

                    LusyyL
                    LusyyL
                    Lusyy
                    wrote on last edited by Lusyy
                    #9

                    @Katie I'm very sorry I had this link in my daft before getting kicked and i was trying to get my reps up and thought that people would love assets models ext I had no intention of doing this on porpuse I'm hoping i don't get ban please don't report me as it led my reps goes down i had no idea it was yours i was jsut trying to get people to upvote me becausse i wanted to be a higher rank, please don't report me, as i was just trying to find ways on getting my reps up, I'm very sorry pleasse don't report me.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • KatieK
                      KatieK
                      Katie
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      It's okay it's just a misunderstanding. 🤝

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular