Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. NO LONGER UPDATING | LF: BAN | LOOKING FOR | MEGATHREAD

NO LONGER UPDATING | LF: BAN | LOOKING FOR | MEGATHREAD

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
boothrobotjinxxyclothing
254 Posts 89 Posters 46.9k Views 152 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • sunnysettS sunnysett

    @FrostByte wait so I have to do all my edits all over again if I want the feet

    FrostByteF
    FrostByteF
    FrostByte
    wrote on last edited by
    #146

    @sunnysett sadly yes

    Mommy,furry,Thicc and booth avis Lover

    -- Remember the iron maiden is the non portable version of a shotgun.

    sunnysettS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • FrostByteF FrostByte

      @sunnysett sadly yes

      sunnysettS
      sunnysettS
      sunnysett
      wrote on last edited by
      #147

      @FrostByte FAAAAAAWWWK can you give me the link to the new avi i'd appreciate it if you could do that 💖

      tokimekitiaraT 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J
        J
        julsxpiui
        wrote on last edited by
        #148

        HEllo, need some help with the diassemble things, its not working and i want to be a worm
        its from the GF thing
        when i activate it the limbs doesnt dissaepear

        TomigaiT 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J julsxpiui

          HEllo, need some help with the diassemble things, its not working and i want to be a worm
          its from the GF thing
          when i activate it the limbs doesnt dissaepear

          TomigaiT
          TomigaiT
          Tomigai
          wrote on last edited by
          #149

          @julsxpiui are you using the new version of the model?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HarpytheDerpH
            HarpytheDerpH
            HarpytheDerp
            wrote on last edited by
            #150

            https://jinxxy.com/owolab/ou1Xb

            new texture page

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • sunnysettS sunnysett

              @FrostByte FAAAAAAWWWK can you give me the link to the new avi i'd appreciate it if you could do that 💖

              tokimekitiaraT
              tokimekitiaraT
              tokimekitiara
              wrote on last edited by
              #151

              @sunnysett Check the post. V1.35 is here, in this post.

              ₊ ⠀ֹ ༷ʈᧉll ݂ ۫𝑚ᧉ ۫𝚢σ𝑢’ll ₊ ۫
              ༷𝓼tα𝚢 𓏻𝑏𝚢 ოᧉ ˳ /thgll ♡

              alt textalt text

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • 55667Blue5
                55667Blue5
                55667Blue
                wrote on last edited by
                #152

                bumpp

                If you're reading this you should bump
                mamefriends addict

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Haru太陽H
                  Haru太陽H
                  Haru太陽
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #153

                  bump

                  Upvotes always appreciated! :3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • U
                    U
                    uyusermanr
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #154

                    heads up if you use the warning decal material the body breaks and addons that remove parts dont I just figured that out

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R
                      R
                      rga001
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #155

                      Are the blend files here too?

                      tokimekitiaraT 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • R rga001

                        Are the blend files here too?

                        tokimekitiaraT
                        tokimekitiaraT
                        tokimekitiara
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #156

                        @rga001 Yes.

                        ₊ ⠀ֹ ༷ʈᧉll ݂ ۫𝑚ᧉ ۫𝚢σ𝑢’ll ₊ ۫
                        ༷𝓼tα𝚢 𓏻𝑏𝚢 ოᧉ ˳ /thgll ♡

                        alt textalt text

                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • tokimekitiaraT tokimekitiara

                          @rga001 Yes.

                          R
                          R
                          rga001
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #157

                          @teapotts I might not be looking hard enough, But I cant seen to find them.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BernardobearB
                            BernardobearB
                            Bernardobear
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #158

                            I am also having problem with the feet still clipping and I\m using the latest version both on the medium and complete, not sure if it has to do with the missing script
                            Screenshot_5.png
                            Screenshot_6.png

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BernardobearB
                              BernardobearB
                              Bernardobear
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #159

                              Ok aparently fixed it using the mesh cutting tool havent uploaded yet so not sure how well it work

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • BungusEnjoyer442B
                                BungusEnjoyer442B
                                BungusEnjoyer442
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #160

                                Alright for those confused about the mesh cutting tool, I had the same problem. Make sure you install blender and open any blend file. You'll get the option to select the default app to open .blend files, look for blender and select it. Then all you gotta do is just restart the unity project and your all golden. : D

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BungusEnjoyer442B
                                  BungusEnjoyer442B
                                  BungusEnjoyer442
                                  wrote on last edited by BungusEnjoyer442
                                  #161

                                  Also can anyone help me with the gf pack, since the cool sus parts wont toggle on when i test em. not sure if its because I added the boob pack or if im forgetting something. (Edit: I have figured it out)

                                  KrakenMeK 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • H
                                    H
                                    Helgelending
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #162
                                    This post is deleted!
                                    H O 2 Replies Last reply
                                    2
                                    • Goth_QueenG
                                      Goth_QueenG
                                      Goth_Queen
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #163

                                      bumpies and thank you everyone for sharing/helping others

                                      I like all things furry, gothic, human, plus-sized, robots and BDSM anything. I'm really into vampires right now so~

                                      The biggest goth gooner ever! The thicker they are the better!

                                      18+ DM if you got any anything I might like. I will respond and REP is appreciated and given! (I kinda spam the rep/upvotes lol)

                                      was known as Goth_Cyber_Shooter I changed my name and user. :P

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • HarpytheDerpH
                                        HarpytheDerpH
                                        HarpytheDerp
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #164

                                        https://jinxxy.com/Stabbz/SignalBoosterAntenna

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • BungusEnjoyer442B BungusEnjoyer442

                                          Also can anyone help me with the gf pack, since the cool sus parts wont toggle on when i test em. not sure if its because I added the boob pack or if im forgetting something. (Edit: I have figured it out)

                                          KrakenMeK
                                          KrakenMeK
                                          KrakenMe
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #165

                                          @BungusEnjoyer442 what did you figure out?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular