Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. LF:「live2dモデル」クリコ・コマツ (NO TRADING)

LF:「live2dモデル」クリコ・コマツ (NO TRADING)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Live2D
live2dvtubervtubinglooking forl2d model
3 Posts 2 Posters 424 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • hakuzuqwoH
    hakuzuqwoH
    hakuzuqwo
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi! I don't post here much, but this model is too cute not to try and find. I can't trade, as I don't have many models; plus I would much prefer it's shared with the community. ❤ Thank you!!

    https://reneee.booth.pm/items/6596487

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Sumiake_meiS
      Sumiake_meiS
      Sumiake_mei
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I have it but the colors are changed [register or login to view this hidden content]

      hakuzuqwoH 1 Reply Last reply
      😊
      2
      • Sumiake_meiS Sumiake_mei

        I have it but the colors are changed [register or login to view this hidden content]

        hakuzuqwoH
        hakuzuqwoH
        hakuzuqwo
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Sumiake_mei ahh tysm 😮

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular