LF Help
-
I have VRMS I need help making into functional avis (because vroid-)
Is anyone able to do this for me? I thought i got it following a video but then it threw a bunch of error messages and broke.
They are Ranfren(?) Models i think, if that makes it better for anyone?
https://hub.vroid.com/en/characters/5061314134959422873/models/1823716906924635735
https://hub.vroid.com/en/characters/1271114841035746498/models/6375639827174283063
-
bump,any help appreciated
-
for the love of god bump i want these
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login