Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. NSFW Primarina Pokemon Avatar For VRC or a blender model that can be turned in to one

NSFW Primarina Pokemon Avatar For VRC or a blender model that can be turned in to one

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved NSFW
blendernsfwvrc avatarpokemonprimarina
9 Posts 5 Posters 1.1k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DemopanD
    DemopanD
    Demopan
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Has anyone found a nsfw avatar for the pokemon Primarina or at least a blender model that can be turned in to one?

    I can not seem to find one.

    If you find one please let me know.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S spacebingus

      Snerfoil has one and I'm fairly sure it's freely accessible in their discord.

      VolttekkaV
      VolttekkaV
      Volttekka
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @spacebingus Problem with that is I'm pretty sure it's harder to get into the server now, but I found this https://assets.snerfoilmodeling.com/SnerpPrimarina/unityPackages/

      W 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      2
      • S
        S
        spacebingus
        wrote on last edited by
        #2

        Snerfoil has one and I'm fairly sure it's freely accessible in their discord.

        VolttekkaV DemopanD 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • S spacebingus

          Snerfoil has one and I'm fairly sure it's freely accessible in their discord.

          VolttekkaV
          VolttekkaV
          Volttekka
          wrote on last edited by
          #3

          @spacebingus Problem with that is I'm pretty sure it's harder to get into the server now, but I found this https://assets.snerfoilmodeling.com/SnerpPrimarina/unityPackages/

          W 1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          2
          • S spacebingus

            Snerfoil has one and I'm fairly sure it's freely accessible in their discord.

            DemopanD
            DemopanD
            Demopan
            wrote on last edited by Demopan
            #4

            @spacebingus sounds promising do you have a link to the discord?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              spacebingus
              wrote on last edited by
              #5

              @demopan I was in it for a bit but left. Looks like Volttekka has us covered though

              DemopanD 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • S spacebingus

                @demopan I was in it for a bit but left. Looks like Volttekka has us covered though

                DemopanD
                DemopanD
                Demopan
                wrote on last edited by
                #6

                it looks like they have some other good models as well if you find those that would be great but for now im hapy with what we got

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • DemopanD
                  DemopanD
                  Demopan
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #7

                  how do i mark a topic as solved?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                    @spacebingus Problem with that is I'm pretty sure it's harder to get into the server now, but I found this https://assets.snerfoilmodeling.com/SnerpPrimarina/unityPackages/

                    W
                    W
                    Winds2907
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #8

                    @Volttekka what’s the difference between CCK and SDK3?

                    Rocky5R 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • DemopanD Demopan has marked this topic as solved on
                    • W Winds2907

                      @Volttekka what’s the difference between CCK and SDK3?

                      Rocky5R
                      Rocky5R
                      Rocky5
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #9

                      @Winds2907 SDK3 is what VRChat uses and CCK is what ChilloutVR uses

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular