Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Looking For: Thick Doggo

Looking For: Thick Doggo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
furrythickthiccnsfw
114 Posts 33 Posters 9.9k Views 94 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

    @okayuhhhnoway

    Hope for unity conversion.

    okayuhhhnowayO
    okayuhhhnowayO
    okayuhhhnoway
    wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @Sirlockinbottom that's the unity package wdym

    ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀs ғᴏʀ 5$

    SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • okayuhhhnowayO okayuhhhnoway

      @Sirlockinbottom that's the unity package wdym

      SirlockinbottomS
      SirlockinbottomS
      Sirlockinbottom
      wrote on last edited by
      #88

      @okayuhhhnoway

      I cannot find the fbx file in it.

      I 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

        @okayuhhhnoway

        I cannot find the fbx file in it.

        I
        I
        idontevenjokelad
        wrote on last edited by
        #89

        @Sirlockinbottom the avatar is a prefab in assets

        DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • okayuhhhnowayO okayuhhhnoway

          @icents167 awww that's so cute!! :DD

          I
          I
          idontevenjokelad
          wrote on last edited by
          #90

          @okayuhhhnoway thank you!

          DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

            @okayuhhhnoway

            Hope for unity conversion.

            I
            I
            idontevenjokelad
            wrote on last edited by
            #91

            @Sirlockinbottom Screenshot 2026-04-21 185745.png

            the avatar is there in the assets folder named prefab and an avatar id. I named my something different so ignore the name

            DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

            SirlockinbottomS ItsNachoI 2 Replies Last reply
            1
            • I idontevenjokelad

              @Sirlockinbottom Screenshot 2026-04-21 185745.png

              the avatar is there in the assets folder named prefab and an avatar id. I named my something different so ignore the name

              SirlockinbottomS
              SirlockinbottomS
              Sirlockinbottom
              wrote on last edited by
              #92

              @icents167

              Awesome, would you mind assisting in the conversion?
              Thank you.

              i keep getting crashes on my unity.

              I 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                @icents167

                Awesome, would you mind assisting in the conversion?
                Thank you.

                i keep getting crashes on my unity.

                I
                I
                idontevenjokelad
                wrote on last edited by
                #93

                @Sirlockinbottom I'll make one for you 👍

                DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • I idontevenjokelad

                  @Sirlockinbottom I'll make one for you 👍

                  SirlockinbottomS
                  SirlockinbottomS
                  Sirlockinbottom
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #94

                  @icents167

                  MVP i will upvote you.

                  I 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                    @icents167

                    MVP i will upvote you.

                    I
                    I
                    idontevenjokelad
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #95

                    @Sirlockinbottom said:

                    @icents167

                    MVP i will upvote you.

                    on it rn Unity is taking forever to do it's thing

                    DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                    SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I idontevenjokelad

                      @Sirlockinbottom said:

                      @icents167

                      MVP i will upvote you.

                      on it rn Unity is taking forever to do it's thing

                      SirlockinbottomS
                      SirlockinbottomS
                      Sirlockinbottom
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #96

                      @icents167

                      No worries, i can wait.

                      I 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                        @icents167

                        No worries, i can wait.

                        I
                        I
                        idontevenjokelad
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #97

                        @Sirlockinbottom [register or login to view this hidden content] 9 Hours Later, it's here! Pls let me know if theres anything wrong with it lmao

                        DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                        SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • I idontevenjokelad

                          @Sirlockinbottom [register or login to view this hidden content] 9 Hours Later, it's here! Pls let me know if theres anything wrong with it lmao

                          SirlockinbottomS
                          SirlockinbottomS
                          Sirlockinbottom
                          wrote on last edited by Sirlockinbottom
                          #98

                          @icents167

                          Thank you, but odd that i cannot get it to work, would you mind converting it into an FBX file?

                          I 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                            @icents167

                            Thank you, but odd that i cannot get it to work, would you mind converting it into an FBX file?

                            I
                            I
                            idontevenjokelad
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #99

                            @Sirlockinbottom Yea but Im gonna be busy today so u gotta give me a minute

                            DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                            SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • I idontevenjokelad

                              @Sirlockinbottom Yea but Im gonna be busy today so u gotta give me a minute

                              SirlockinbottomS
                              SirlockinbottomS
                              Sirlockinbottom
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #100

                              @icents167

                              No prob.

                              I 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                                @icents167

                                No prob.

                                I
                                I
                                idontevenjokelad
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #101

                                @Sirlockinbottom bad news fam I cant get ts to export as FBX for some reason sorry man 😦

                                DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                                SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • I idontevenjokelad

                                  @Sirlockinbottom bad news fam I cant get ts to export as FBX for some reason sorry man 😦

                                  SirlockinbottomS
                                  SirlockinbottomS
                                  Sirlockinbottom
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #102

                                  @icents167

                                  Ah damn, thanks anyway. ^^

                                  I 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                                    @icents167

                                    Ah damn, thanks anyway. ^^

                                    I
                                    I
                                    idontevenjokelad
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #103

                                    @Sirlockinbottom No problem man maybe somebody else can do it

                                    DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • R
                                      R
                                      ReaYuni
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #104

                                      Bump!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • I idontevenjokelad

                                        @Sirlockinbottom Screenshot 2026-04-21 185745.png

                                        the avatar is there in the assets folder named prefab and an avatar id. I named my something different so ignore the name

                                        ItsNachoI
                                        ItsNachoI
                                        ItsNacho
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #105

                                        @icents167 does this have the texture and the different color? cause im only seeing a brown dog with no sweat d0ffd621-756a-4f0e-b7f9-e8bdeda12bb6-image.jpeg

                                        I 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • R
                                          R
                                          ReaYuni
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #106

                                          Bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular