Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Looking For: Thick Doggo

Looking For: Thick Doggo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
furrythickthiccnsfw
114 Posts 33 Posters 9.9k Views 94 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • imalmostthere05I
    imalmostthere05I
    imalmostthere05
    wrote on last edited by
    #77

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • lolkL
      lolkL
      lolk
      wrote on last edited by
      #78

      fromp

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • GalenXG
        GalenXG
        GalenX
        wrote on last edited by
        #79

        Bump

        "Sorry to tell you this... but there's too much of a power gap between you and me." - SSJ4 Goku (GT), - Dragon Ball Sparking! ZERO

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • okayuhhhnowayO
          okayuhhhnowayO
          okayuhhhnoway
          wrote on last edited by
          #80

          guyss i got the model type, but u gotta put ya own textures on it and stuff cause it comes with the default brown look. ill drop the file down later cause im drunk atm!! ^^

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • okayuhhhnowayO
            okayuhhhnowayO
            okayuhhhnoway
            wrote on last edited by
            #81
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • okayuhhhnowayO
              okayuhhhnowayO
              okayuhhhnoway
              wrote on last edited by okayuhhhnoway
              #82

              https://forum.ripper.store/post/1748734

              here yall go, upvote the ripper then, upvote me 🙂

              (edit its now updated cause i heard that the link i gave was expired, i now have updated it!! ^^)

              lolkL SirlockinbottomS 2 Replies Last reply
              7
              • I
                I
                idontevenjokelad
                wrote on last edited by
                #83

                VRChat_2026-04-21_11-00-22.758_1080x1920.png

                Someone should recreate the blue dog texture ngl

                DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                okayuhhhnowayO 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • okayuhhhnowayO okayuhhhnoway

                  https://forum.ripper.store/post/1748734

                  here yall go, upvote the ripper then, upvote me 🙂

                  (edit its now updated cause i heard that the link i gave was expired, i now have updated it!! ^^)

                  lolkL
                  lolkL
                  lolk
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #84

                  danke bro

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I idontevenjokelad

                    VRChat_2026-04-21_11-00-22.758_1080x1920.png

                    Someone should recreate the blue dog texture ngl

                    okayuhhhnowayO
                    okayuhhhnowayO
                    okayuhhhnoway
                    wrote on last edited by okayuhhhnoway
                    #85

                    @icents167 awww that's so cute!! :DD

                    I 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • okayuhhhnowayO okayuhhhnoway

                      https://forum.ripper.store/post/1748734

                      here yall go, upvote the ripper then, upvote me 🙂

                      (edit its now updated cause i heard that the link i gave was expired, i now have updated it!! ^^)

                      SirlockinbottomS
                      SirlockinbottomS
                      Sirlockinbottom
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #86

                      @okayuhhhnoway

                      Hope for unity conversion.

                      okayuhhhnowayO I 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                        @okayuhhhnoway

                        Hope for unity conversion.

                        okayuhhhnowayO
                        okayuhhhnowayO
                        okayuhhhnoway
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #87

                        @Sirlockinbottom that's the unity package wdym

                        SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • okayuhhhnowayO okayuhhhnoway

                          @Sirlockinbottom that's the unity package wdym

                          SirlockinbottomS
                          SirlockinbottomS
                          Sirlockinbottom
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #88

                          @okayuhhhnoway

                          I cannot find the fbx file in it.

                          I 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                            @okayuhhhnoway

                            I cannot find the fbx file in it.

                            I
                            I
                            idontevenjokelad
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #89

                            @Sirlockinbottom the avatar is a prefab in assets

                            DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • okayuhhhnowayO okayuhhhnoway

                              @icents167 awww that's so cute!! :DD

                              I
                              I
                              idontevenjokelad
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #90

                              @okayuhhhnoway thank you!

                              DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                                @okayuhhhnoway

                                Hope for unity conversion.

                                I
                                I
                                idontevenjokelad
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #91

                                @Sirlockinbottom Screenshot 2026-04-21 185745.png

                                the avatar is there in the assets folder named prefab and an avatar id. I named my something different so ignore the name

                                DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                                SirlockinbottomS ItsNachoI 2 Replies Last reply
                                1
                                • I idontevenjokelad

                                  @Sirlockinbottom Screenshot 2026-04-21 185745.png

                                  the avatar is there in the assets folder named prefab and an avatar id. I named my something different so ignore the name

                                  SirlockinbottomS
                                  SirlockinbottomS
                                  Sirlockinbottom
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #92

                                  @icents167

                                  Awesome, would you mind assisting in the conversion?
                                  Thank you.

                                  i keep getting crashes on my unity.

                                  I 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                                    @icents167

                                    Awesome, would you mind assisting in the conversion?
                                    Thank you.

                                    i keep getting crashes on my unity.

                                    I
                                    I
                                    idontevenjokelad
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #93

                                    @Sirlockinbottom I'll make one for you 👍

                                    DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                                    SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • I idontevenjokelad

                                      @Sirlockinbottom I'll make one for you 👍

                                      SirlockinbottomS
                                      SirlockinbottomS
                                      Sirlockinbottom
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #94

                                      @icents167

                                      MVP i will upvote you.

                                      I 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                                        @icents167

                                        MVP i will upvote you.

                                        I
                                        I
                                        idontevenjokelad
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #95

                                        @Sirlockinbottom said:

                                        @icents167

                                        MVP i will upvote you.

                                        on it rn Unity is taking forever to do it's thing

                                        DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                                        SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • I idontevenjokelad

                                          @Sirlockinbottom said:

                                          @icents167

                                          MVP i will upvote you.

                                          on it rn Unity is taking forever to do it's thing

                                          SirlockinbottomS
                                          SirlockinbottomS
                                          Sirlockinbottom
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #96

                                          @icents167

                                          No worries, i can wait.

                                          I 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular