Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Looking For: Thick Doggo

Looking For: Thick Doggo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
furrythickthiccnsfw
114 Posts 33 Posters 9.9k Views 94 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

    @icents167

    No worries, i can wait.

    I
    I
    idontevenjokelad
    wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @Sirlockinbottom [register or login to view this hidden content] 9 Hours Later, it's here! Pls let me know if theres anything wrong with it lmao

    DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

    SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • I idontevenjokelad

      @Sirlockinbottom [register or login to view this hidden content] 9 Hours Later, it's here! Pls let me know if theres anything wrong with it lmao

      SirlockinbottomS
      SirlockinbottomS
      Sirlockinbottom
      wrote on last edited by Sirlockinbottom
      #98

      @icents167

      Thank you, but odd that i cannot get it to work, would you mind converting it into an FBX file?

      I 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

        @icents167

        Thank you, but odd that i cannot get it to work, would you mind converting it into an FBX file?

        I
        I
        idontevenjokelad
        wrote on last edited by
        #99

        @Sirlockinbottom Yea but Im gonna be busy today so u gotta give me a minute

        DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

        SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • I idontevenjokelad

          @Sirlockinbottom Yea but Im gonna be busy today so u gotta give me a minute

          SirlockinbottomS
          SirlockinbottomS
          Sirlockinbottom
          wrote on last edited by
          #100

          @icents167

          No prob.

          I 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

            @icents167

            No prob.

            I
            I
            idontevenjokelad
            wrote on last edited by
            #101

            @Sirlockinbottom bad news fam I cant get ts to export as FBX for some reason sorry man 😦

            DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

            SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • I idontevenjokelad

              @Sirlockinbottom bad news fam I cant get ts to export as FBX for some reason sorry man 😦

              SirlockinbottomS
              SirlockinbottomS
              Sirlockinbottom
              wrote on last edited by
              #102

              @icents167

              Ah damn, thanks anyway. ^^

              I 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                @icents167

                Ah damn, thanks anyway. ^^

                I
                I
                idontevenjokelad
                wrote on last edited by
                #103

                @Sirlockinbottom No problem man maybe somebody else can do it

                DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • R
                  R
                  ReaYuni
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #104

                  Bump!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I idontevenjokelad

                    @Sirlockinbottom Screenshot 2026-04-21 185745.png

                    the avatar is there in the assets folder named prefab and an avatar id. I named my something different so ignore the name

                    ItsNachoI
                    ItsNachoI
                    ItsNacho
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #105

                    @icents167 does this have the texture and the different color? cause im only seeing a brown dog with no sweat d0ffd621-756a-4f0e-b7f9-e8bdeda12bb6-image.jpeg

                    I 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R
                      R
                      ReaYuni
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #106

                      Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • CucohC
                        CucohC
                        Cucoh
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #107

                        babump tshhhshhh...

                        when the booty 2 fattt.... urhhh..

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • GalenXG
                          GalenXG
                          GalenX
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #108

                          Bump

                          "Sorry to tell you this... but there's too much of a power gap between you and me." - SSJ4 Goku (GT), - Dragon Ball Sparking! ZERO

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • CucohC
                            CucohC
                            Cucoh
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #109

                            bummpingggg

                            when the booty 2 fattt.... urhhh..

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ItsNachoI ItsNacho

                              @icents167 does this have the texture and the different color? cause im only seeing a brown dog with no sweat d0ffd621-756a-4f0e-b7f9-e8bdeda12bb6-image.jpeg

                              I
                              I
                              idontevenjokelad
                              wrote on last edited by idontevenjokelad
                              #110

                              @ItsNacho I don't remember which but one of the models the creator made had different skin options and as for the sweat, I used a free wet material and replaced the texture with the skin.

                              DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D
                                D
                                Dekin
                                wrote on last edited by Dekin
                                #111
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • imalmostthere05I
                                  imalmostthere05I
                                  imalmostthere05
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #112

                                  boop

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • K
                                    K
                                    Konrobes
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #113

                                    I get avatar validation errors no matter how I upload it

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • K
                                      K
                                      Konrobes
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #114

                                      Okay so I deleted all of the space marine armor and left only the body and it uploaded but I'd like to not need to do that, does anyone know how to fix it?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular