Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Happy New Year! Lasyusha Just Fit Breast Latest Version with MA

GIFT: Happy New Year! Lasyusha Just Fit Breast Latest Version with MA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
lasyushaphysbonesfreegiftgiftgift-booth
3 Posts 2 Posters 1.2k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • nanobyte9N
    nanobyte9N
    nanobyte9
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://booth.pm/en/items/4903328

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    I personally like it over Marshmallow PB โค

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • OneShotaVRCO
      OneShotaVRCO
      OneShotaVRC
      wrote on last edited by OneShotaVRC
      #2

      Happy New Year ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’ž

      I stopped using the Shinano version because I just couldn't get the breasts to be grabbable anymore.
      (Also, since a full set isn't sold, the avatars I can use are necessarily limited.)
      I agree with you โ€” I personally like it too because it has less performance overhead than Marshmallow or BPPP+ and the vertical jiggle is easier to see ๐Ÿค

      Corrupted File After Extraction?๐Ÿ’ป Virus Detected?๐Ÿ‘พ
      of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope youโ€™ll give it a read!๐Ÿ› 

      Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
      Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venusโ€”plump and perfectly curved! ๐Ÿฅฐ

      I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
      I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List๐Ÿ’–

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • nanobyte9N
        nanobyte9N
        nanobyte9
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I think I'll do a mega dump, I got a bunch of Shinano and Lasyusha stuff now that I noticed (I forgot I bought a bunch of stuff last year haha)

        1 Reply Last reply
        ๐Ÿ‘
        1

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular