GIFT: Happy New Year! Lasyusha Just Fit Breast Latest Version with MA
-
-
Happy New Year



I stopped using the Shinano version because I just couldn't get the breasts to be grabbable anymore.
(Also, since a full set isn't sold, the avatars I can use are necessarily limited.)
I agree with you โ I personally like it too because it has less performance overhead than Marshmallow or BPPP+ and the vertical jiggle is easier to see
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
