Gift : VRCW files on demand
-
Each link passwords are ripperstore
Each link passwords are ripperstore
Each link passwords are ripperstore
Each link passwords are ripperstore
Each link passwords are ripperstore
Each link passwords are ripperstore
Each link passwords are ripperstore
Each link passwords are ripperstore
Each link passwords are ripperstore
Each link passwords are ripperstore
How does this gift work?
Easy, follow this template:Make a reply, with the link of the world you want the vrcw from.
example:Home Idle https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_c16e4dee-d149-4116-adbc-16bc30b664b0Then you WAIT, and when I have time, I will update the list below
Only up to 3 world requests per post, and you can only request once a day.
if you post 4 world requests, or post twice the same day, you will be skipped entirely.
PEOPLE ASKING FOR VRCA WILL BE IMMEDIATLY MUTED
I have no interest in ripping avatars, many options already exist.If a world get updated, you can request it again, and a second link will be posted within said world entry, so you can download whichever version you want (for example if there is a specific seasonal content that is only found during that world update)
Furality Somna Dreamweave City
(02/01/2026):
AE MMD World
(03/01/2026):
Cozy Calm
(08/01/2026):
Gothic world
(03/01/2026):
Home Idle
(02/01/2026):
IM@S MMD WORLD
(08/01/2026):
Just H Dance
(02/01/2026):
LiveHouse_MMD
(02/01/2026):
MMD Club for Gentlemen
(02/01/2026):
MMD K-POP
(03/01/2026):
Optimized Youtube Search
(03/01/2026):
Popcorn Palace
(05/01/2026):
Snowed Out
(03/01/2026):
VUdon Vehicles Desert - Creator Economy Early Access
(02/01/2026):
Work Is Process MMD World
(02/01/2026):
World Apart
(08/01/2026):
プロセカ 25xVBS MMD WORLD
(03/01/2026):
作者がモノ扱いされたくて作ったワールド
(02/01/2026):
プロセカ ProjectSekai MMD MMJxWS
(05/01/2026):
プロセカ ProjectSekai MMD LN x VS
(05/01/2026):
-
私密空间
(01/14/2026):
Tiharuum - ちはるーむ
(01/14/2026):
Dream Waves
(01/14/2026):
小雨のあの日-A drizzly day
(01/14/2026):
最後の冬-The last winter
(01/14/2026):
houkago-放課後
(01/14/2026):
The Pool Parlor
(01/14/2026):
Carat 202512 Public
(01/14/2026):
-
LiveHouse_MMD by 煎餅果子
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_25d80efd-6121-461b-96b2-3dc99cbfc51cMMD Club for Gentlemen by TaiyouYami
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_9dfca5db-495a-482b-9be9-1fed3e039e0eErotic Dance by 煎餅菓子
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_2a6343f6-0d94-4843-83cb-bd68460ffefa -
作者がモノ扱いされたくて作ったワールド by じりじりあ
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_53fcdb24-dcc3-45c0-bdcc-e00220835431[Work Is Process] MMD World?? by 『Blackstar』
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3ecf7b05-ca8e-409e-bbfb-5a7fb473ce1a -
Amazing...! Thank you so much for using your wonderful skills for everyone

-
#1 Snowed Out by Lucifer MStar
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_8526b0a0-bb74-4f67-a0c8-28b162a6d4f1
#2 Gothic world by Kireya
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_8afc29f9-47f8-4452-b8a9-5d7119fc57c1
#3 Optimized Youtube Search by rinvo
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_06c4e05c-3b64-484a-9b01-7891e5f144f6
Thanks!
-
AE MMD World
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_44734568-26a4-4508-8953-a1a7ce251bfdプロセカ 25xVBS MMD WORLD
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_36663de3-a81e-48b9-9f04-6173ddfeb234MMD K-POP
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_2120ec29-10ba-4ef7-8912-52f1edc5199dThank you so much
-
B Baphometscurse referenced this topic on
-
Would I be able to DM you the worlds I want instead of posting about it publicly?
-
Would I be able to DM you the worlds I want instead of posting about it publicly?
@Hardware98 if people start sending me DM for world they want, it will cluster my DM from important DM.
So I Rather not. it's already difficult for me to multitask multiple topics. -
@Dempsey23 rip the vrcw and create your own world, or load it in unity, but I won't go in details, plenty of tutorials out there
-
@Hardware98 if people start sending me DM for world they want, it will cluster my DM from important DM.
So I Rather not. it's already difficult for me to multitask multiple topics.@Lucian Then I'd rather not state the worlds I want to rip then publicly. There's certain things I want to extract from world and I fear the creator would take it down if they saw their world listed here, or remove those / lock them if I requested. Shame honestly, but I'll find someone to do it privately one day. Thanks regardless.
-
Thank you for the other day.
My next request is this:
プロセカ ProjectSekai MMD MMJxWS
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_ae10a31f-c13f-4e36-9149-9bc77d0adf42プロセカ ProjectSekai MMD LN x VS
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_cce304b8-78e2-4fa5-adb1-373aa96feae4 -
these are all the kireneko worlds i could afford lol
You cant get in without paying which suckshttps://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_60c515cd-eaf3-4c30-b757-7c0d6c8c702a/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_36e3f6c6-567f-4709-9bc2-664f565c27dd/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_8a984d70-6819-4485-a64d-1e48b9e93b55/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_a3f7ef2d-5f0f-4cc4-8d43-12d0a335077c/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_7e01c872-d64e-43ea-9d34-95ee01d18970/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3c97b9da-0aa6-4c85-b5c3-eb5d8b3f3fe1/info -
these are all the kireneko worlds i could afford lol
You cant get in without paying which suckshttps://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_60c515cd-eaf3-4c30-b757-7c0d6c8c702a/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_36e3f6c6-567f-4709-9bc2-664f565c27dd/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_8a984d70-6819-4485-a64d-1e48b9e93b55/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_a3f7ef2d-5f0f-4cc4-8d43-12d0a335077c/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_7e01c872-d64e-43ea-9d34-95ee01d18970/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3c97b9da-0aa6-4c85-b5c3-eb5d8b3f3fe1/info -
B B1gt1ttyg0thgurl referenced this topic on
-
these are all the kireneko worlds i could afford lol
You cant get in without paying which suckshttps://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_60c515cd-eaf3-4c30-b757-7c0d6c8c702a/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_36e3f6c6-567f-4709-9bc2-664f565c27dd/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_8a984d70-6819-4485-a64d-1e48b9e93b55/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_a3f7ef2d-5f0f-4cc4-8d43-12d0a335077c/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_7e01c872-d64e-43ea-9d34-95ee01d18970/info
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3c97b9da-0aa6-4c85-b5c3-eb5d8b3f3fe1/info@B1gt1ttyg0thgurl does those world link need a code number to enter the room?
-
R RoserougeYT referenced this topic on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

. ⟢
⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)