Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF: BAN [Torinyan]

LF: BAN [Torinyan]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
boothrobot
513 Posts 269 Posters 61.3k Views 108 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SadakoS Sadako

    @GammaMan it's just outta respect for torinyan with how much hard work gets put into their work as they put litteral months nearly a year into their work.

    G
    G
    GayBonk
    wrote on last edited by
    #212

    @Sadako too bad. Art gets stolen learn to work with it rather than against it. Especially during an ongoing recession.

    1 Reply Last reply
    -1
    • K
      K
      kurtis__
      wrote on last edited by
      #213

      if anyone could dm me the avi I'd greatly appreciate it

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • patonexP
        patonexP
        patonex
        wrote on last edited by
        #214

        I would like a dm plsss

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • diresD
          diresD
          dires
          wrote on last edited by
          #215

          kind of disappointing that so many people would rather step on the good will of torinyan just cause they can’t wait for an avi. have some respect lol

          it’s just gonna get worse for me

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C0 EveC C0 Eve

            Woah, it's always heartwarming to see people actually try and show respect to our sales.
            As always, if not leaked until the 10th then I will hand out the code myself.

            I just updated her to 1.02 so if no one is handing it out via DM's, I could do it for the first 24 hours myself.
            I guess DM me for this~

            TomigaiT
            TomigaiT
            Tomigai
            wrote on last edited by
            #216

            @C0-Eve i'd love to have the update pls

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              Damn2198
              wrote on last edited by
              #217

              can Get DM

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MLBM
                MLBM
                MLB
                wrote on last edited by
                #218
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MLBM
                  MLBM
                  MLB
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #219
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  -1
                  • RADARR
                    RADARR
                    RADAR
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #220

                    could i perchance get a link dm :3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      SweatyCat
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #221

                      same

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • gobboG
                        gobboG
                        gobbo
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #222

                        Dm plz? ;^;

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D
                          D
                          dizztance
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #223

                          can i get a dm of the link please? ty

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                            I would prefer for people to reply to this so i get notif abt who needs a dm :'D

                            C
                            C
                            Cursed_Horns
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #224

                            @Baphometscurse I'm still needing a DM, please and thank you! ❀️

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                              Since eve is offline atm, I can send dm's to whoever needs it until they get back online! reply to this if you need download so I know all who to dm!

                              R
                              R
                              Remie
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #225

                              @Baphometscurse i would appreciate a dm :3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • P
                                P
                                Poggsies
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #226

                                Could I get a dm? >.<

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                  I would prefer for people to reply to this so i get notif abt who needs a dm :'D

                                  imsotiredI
                                  imsotiredI
                                  imsotired
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #227
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                    any updoots would be appreciated btw guys !

                                    gobboG
                                    gobboG
                                    gobbo
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #228

                                    @Baphometscurse i hate tu ask again i missed ta first dm cuz of work T^T

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                      I would prefer for people to reply to this so i get notif abt who needs a dm :'D

                                      GooseG
                                      GooseG
                                      Goose
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #229

                                      @Baphometscurse May I have 1 ban please

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                        Since eve is offline atm, I can send dm's to whoever needs it until they get back online! reply to this if you need download so I know all who to dm!

                                        D
                                        D
                                        darastrix
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #230

                                        @Baphometscurse dm please

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                          Since eve is offline atm, I can send dm's to whoever needs it until they get back online! reply to this if you need download so I know all who to dm!

                                          D
                                          D
                                          darastrix
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #231
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular