LF: BAN [Torinyan]
-
So I've been sending the link around for a bit and realized that if you open it via the ripper chat, the encryption link will shorten for some reason (removing the encryption key).
If I sent you a link and you need the key, copy paste this encryption key:
9vlPiZgWVHnXklsFwpanETaFpZYfs21ka_LfBEnUMzU
-
Woah, it's always heartwarming to see people actually try and show respect to our sales.
As always, if not leaked until the 10th then I will hand out the code myself.I just updated her to 1.02 so if no one is handing it out via DM's, I could do it for the first 24 hours myself.
I guess DM me for this~@C0-Eve dm pls, tnx
-
I'd like a DM as well, when anyone's free to do so.
Thank you. -
@c0-eve Pls dm

-
Woah, it's always heartwarming to see people actually try and show respect to our sales.
As always, if not leaked until the 10th then I will hand out the code myself.I just updated her to 1.02 so if no one is handing it out via DM's, I could do it for the first 24 hours myself.
I guess DM me for this~ -
Woah, it's always heartwarming to see people actually try and show respect to our sales.
As always, if not leaked until the 10th then I will hand out the code myself.I just updated her to 1.02 so if no one is handing it out via DM's, I could do it for the first 24 hours myself.
I guess DM me for this~ -
Woah, it's always heartwarming to see people actually try and show respect to our sales.
As always, if not leaked until the 10th then I will hand out the code myself.I just updated her to 1.02 so if no one is handing it out via DM's, I could do it for the first 24 hours myself.
I guess DM me for this~ -
Woah, it's always heartwarming to see people actually try and show respect to our sales.
As always, if not leaked until the 10th then I will hand out the code myself.I just updated her to 1.02 so if no one is handing it out via DM's, I could do it for the first 24 hours myself.
I guess DM me for this~ -
Woah, it's always heartwarming to see people actually try and show respect to our sales.
As always, if not leaked until the 10th then I will hand out the code myself.I just updated her to 1.02 so if no one is handing it out via DM's, I could do it for the first 24 hours myself.
I guess DM me for this~@C0-Eve pls dm

-
@kingtiger88 he puts literal months into his work
ehh this isnt me being rude but for everything ive seen you need like ten differtnt addons to even get anything out of the model plust their not even out the gate nsfw
-
@Zuzukira so, i actually have slightly more to mention on it, because that's not why.
first, torinyan isn't the only one who doesn't get posted.
second, the reason for it is a lot simpler than you'd think. they directly reach out and mention that they ARE fine with people sharing their products, because they know not everyone is made of enough money to buy avi after avi. more creators would get the same treatment, but they don't reach out to the leaker community directly. prime example, friend of mine requested her SPS assets are only shared in DMs on this site, and that's more or less been respected so far. she knows people WILL leak things, but if there's at least less of it being posted freely in the open, more might be willing to support her wallet in some way.last but ESPECIALLY not least, torinyan will actually give a code to the creator of the post so they can keep the avatar up to date when the grace period's over. that's the biggest factor in why people respect the two week period.
completely unrelated to that, bumpin' ban in my DMs.
@LocalBozo okay but can you explain the banning people for sharing stuff on a rippersite ?
-
ehh this isnt me being rude but for everything ive seen you need like ten differtnt addons to even get anything out of the model plust their not even out the gate nsfw
@kingtiger88 I mean. Also, to not be rude, but that's true for a lot of models. Especially on booth. It's a factor of being able to put in the effort for an avi. Its like buying a colour-by-number book. You still gotta put in effort to make it pretty even if the line art is great. And depending on skill, you don't even have to follow the numbers. Or I guess that would mean the skill to edit the model in Blender or other ways.
As for the banning thing, I guess it's just more of an enforcement of the rule/respect to the creator kind of thing. Idk the ins and outs. But hey. All of us are in their house. They are not in ours.
-
Woah, it's always heartwarming to see people actually try and show respect to our sales.
As always, if not leaked until the 10th then I will hand out the code myself.I just updated her to 1.02 so if no one is handing it out via DM's, I could do it for the first 24 hours myself.
I guess DM me for this~ -
@C0-Eve Also not high enough rep to DM, so DM please? 🥹
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
