Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF: BAN [Torinyan]

LF: BAN [Torinyan]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
boothrobot
513 Posts 269 Posters 61.2k Views 108 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    bedrockman14
    wrote on last edited by
    #97

    that being said, if anyone could dm it to me it would be greatly appreciated (if that's not against the agreement, i still don't entirely get it)

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • G GammaMan

      @bedrockman14 Some weird agreement with the avatar creator which is why.

      MomokakaM
      MomokakaM
      Momokaka
      wrote on last edited by
      #98

      @GammaMan It is undeniable that some creators do have some strange rules. For instance, someone received the increase sales of their avatar because someone else made NSFW clothing for them, but later, after a long time, they declared a ban on NSFW-related items and put pressure on other creators. But in this particular post, using the DM method shows respect for Torinyan's willingness to share.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • MikuHisayaM
        MikuHisayaM
        MikuHisaya
        wrote on last edited by
        #99

        Can i get the avi in dm please ?

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S
          S
          sammysh
          wrote on last edited by
          #100

          would like the dm for the avi if anyone would be kind enough to do that

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • Haru太陽H
            Haru太陽H
            Haru太陽
            wrote on last edited by
            #101

            can i get the avi in dms?

            Upvotes always appreciated! :3

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • PixelpaxilP
              PixelpaxilP
              Pixelpaxil
              wrote on last edited by
              #102

              Can I have the avi in dms please?

              Won't be online often, working a lot.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • A
                A
                AntAngel
                wrote on last edited by
                #103

                Me too please, may I have DM

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                  Woah, it's always heartwarming to see people actually try and show respect to our sales.
                  As always, if not leaked until the 10th then I will hand out the code myself.

                  I just updated her to 1.02 so if no one is handing it out via DM's, I could do it for the first 24 hours myself.
                  I guess DM me for this~

                  Q
                  Q
                  qtfire
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #104

                  @C0-Eve dm'd you

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • mothbodyM
                    mothbodyM
                    mothbody
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #105

                    Dm please ❤

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • FrostBiteF
                      FrostBiteF
                      FrostBite
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #106

                      +1

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                        Woah, it's always heartwarming to see people actually try and show respect to our sales.
                        As always, if not leaked until the 10th then I will hand out the code myself.

                        I just updated her to 1.02 so if no one is handing it out via DM's, I could do it for the first 24 hours myself.
                        I guess DM me for this~

                        DubheD
                        DubheD
                        Dubhe
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #107

                        @C0-Eve wld love a dm!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • C0 EveC
                          C0 EveC
                          C0 Eve
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #108

                          So I've been sending the link around for a bit and realized that if you open it via the ripper chat, the encryption link will shorten for some reason (removing the encryption key).

                          If I sent you a link and you need the key, copy paste this encryption key:

                          9vlPiZgWVHnXklsFwpanETaFpZYfs21ka_LfBEnUMzU

                          ツ __ツツ AGalaarA X Z iluvpomniI 7 Replies Last reply
                          💕
                          4
                          • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                            So I've been sending the link around for a bit and realized that if you open it via the ripper chat, the encryption link will shorten for some reason (removing the encryption key).

                            If I sent you a link and you need the key, copy paste this encryption key:

                            9vlPiZgWVHnXklsFwpanETaFpZYfs21ka_LfBEnUMzU

                            ツ __ツツ
                            ツ __ツツ
                            ツ __ツ
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #109

                            @C0-Eve dm? bro

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                              Woah, it's always heartwarming to see people actually try and show respect to our sales.
                              As always, if not leaked until the 10th then I will hand out the code myself.

                              I just updated her to 1.02 so if no one is handing it out via DM's, I could do it for the first 24 hours myself.
                              I guess DM me for this~

                              C
                              C
                              Camila65973
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #110

                              @C0-Eve dm pls, tnx

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • AradiaWalpurgisA
                                AradiaWalpurgisA
                                AradiaWalpurgis
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #111

                                I'd like a DM as well, when anyone's free to do so. 🙂 Thank you.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • AquaTheGodA
                                  AquaTheGodA
                                  AquaTheGod
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #112

                                  @c0-eve Pls dm ❤

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • xqcX
                                    xqcX
                                    xqc
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #113
                                    This post is deleted!
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Suwie-S
                                      Suwie-S
                                      Suwie-
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #114

                                      @c0-eve dm pls

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                                        Woah, it's always heartwarming to see people actually try and show respect to our sales.
                                        As always, if not leaked until the 10th then I will hand out the code myself.

                                        I just updated her to 1.02 so if no one is handing it out via DM's, I could do it for the first 24 hours myself.
                                        I guess DM me for this~

                                        xqcX
                                        xqcX
                                        xqc
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #115

                                        @C0-Eve please 🥺 dm

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Shyy69S
                                          Shyy69S
                                          Shyy69
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #116

                                          Hello, can you pass it to me please? 💕@c0-eve

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular