Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. 簡単導入&簡単設定!姿勢変更ギミック改【VRChat】Locomotion Kai

簡単導入&簡単設定!姿勢変更ギミック改【VRChat】Locomotion Kai

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
manukaluminahankafullsetlocomotiongift-booth
22 Posts 17 Posters 5.2k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    BebeBlossom
    wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Thank you!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Niko_N
      Niko_N
      Niko_
      wrote on last edited by Niko_
      #11

      link expired

      nvm figured it out. Just had to reload the page

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • nytheriaN nytheria

        alt text

        The latest version of the file is the 7.0, if you'd like I also added older versions

        BL / DL

        C
        C
        CoffeeRipper
        wrote on last edited by CoffeeRipper
        #12

        @nytheria Looks really good but I can't get it working. All the animations just don't do anything. In the prefab. The menu does nothing.

        Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • UsagichanU
          UsagichanU
          Usagichan
          wrote on last edited by
          #13

          Bump v7.1

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Pretend LikeP
            Pretend LikeP
            Pretend Like
            wrote on last edited by
            #14

            I have the 7.1 version but I don't wanna be a dick and make my own post soo. if they don't response in like idfk ill upload it

            The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
            星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

            If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

            If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C CoffeeRipper

              @nytheria Looks really good but I can't get it working. All the animations just don't do anything. In the prefab. The menu does nothing.

              Pretend LikeP
              Pretend LikeP
              Pretend Like
              wrote on last edited by
              #15

              @CoffeeRipper you have modular avi im guessing. It should work no problem

              The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
              星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

              If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

              If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

              K 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • puniP
                puniP
                puni
                wrote on last edited by
                #16

                Bump v7.1

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  diqezoe
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #17

                  Bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                    @CoffeeRipper you have modular avi im guessing. It should work no problem

                    K
                    K
                    KaizokuSan
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #18

                    @Pretend-Like hi, sorry if bother, can you upload v7.1?

                    Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • K KaizokuSan

                      @Pretend-Like hi, sorry if bother, can you upload v7.1?

                      Pretend LikeP
                      Pretend LikeP
                      Pretend Like
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #19

                      @KaizokuSan yah i can sure gib me some time ill make a full post. give me a few hours at uni

                      The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                      星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                      If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                      If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Pretend LikeP
                        Pretend LikeP
                        Pretend Like
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #20

                        @kaizokusan @diqezoe @yuuc @usagichan
                        https://forum.ripper.store/topic/128478/gift-簡単導入-簡単設定-姿勢変更ギミック改-vrchat-easy-to-install-and-set-up-improved-posture-change-gimmick-vrchat

                        The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                        星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                        If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                        If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                        K D 2 Replies Last reply
                        ❤
                        0
                        • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                          @kaizokusan @diqezoe @yuuc @usagichan
                          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/128478/gift-簡単導入-簡単設定-姿勢変更ギミック改-vrchat-easy-to-install-and-set-up-improved-posture-change-gimmick-vrchat

                          K
                          K
                          KaizokuSan
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #21

                          @Pretend-Like thanks a lot!!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                            @kaizokusan @diqezoe @yuuc @usagichan
                            https://forum.ripper.store/topic/128478/gift-簡単導入-簡単設定-姿勢変更ギミック改-vrchat-easy-to-install-and-set-up-improved-posture-change-gimmick-vrchat

                            D
                            D
                            diqezoe
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #22

                            @Pretend-Like thx♡

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular