Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Slugclothes 1 and 2 by Teevz

Slugclothes 1 and 2 by Teevz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
furryassetsclothingslugcatgift-gumroad
4 Posts 2 Posters 524 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Ryuma SuppziardR
    Ryuma SuppziardR
    Ryuma Suppziard
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://teevz.gumroad.com/l/Slugclothes?layout=profile&recommended_by=library

    https://teevz.gumroad.com/l/Slugclothes2?layout=profile&recommended_by=library

    Slugclothes 1 - [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Slugclothes 2 - [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Rep is appreciated as always!

    1 Reply Last reply
    5
    • SweetSangriaS
      SweetSangriaS
      SweetSangria
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Sooooo fuuuuuuuuun! I love this. Thank you so much! Do you have any idea how to make the sneaker texture work? I feel like I'm missing something. Mine don't show the laces part at all.

      Upvotes always appreciated! <3

      Ryuma SuppziardR 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

        Sooooo fuuuuuuuuun! I love this. Thank you so much! Do you have any idea how to make the sneaker texture work? I feel like I'm missing something. Mine don't show the laces part at all.

        Ryuma SuppziardR
        Ryuma SuppziardR
        Ryuma Suppziard
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @SweetSangria no idea yet! I didn't had the time to test them, when i do, i'll try and figure it out!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SweetSangriaS
          SweetSangriaS
          SweetSangria
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I'm figuring out that there are layers in the PSD for textures, but I'm using Canva to edit so it's taking me forever to find the correct combination of layers for the right shoes. There's probably an easier way, but at least I'm on the right track.

          Upvotes always appreciated! <3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular