Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: This avatar base (source found by paaniccc)

LF: This avatar base (source found by paaniccc)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
lookingforavatar
6 Posts 3 Posters 592 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ?
    ?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
    #1

    I saw this photo and I took a liking to the avatar and I was wondering if anyone knew the base of it. I have a small feeling it might be custom made and not for sale though since I've never seen this avatar before.
    PNG.png
    I found it it's a 3d model of a character from a anime! to bad it's not a booth model.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RubyRose25R
      RubyRose25R
      RubyRose25
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      mind sharing it?

      ? 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RubyRose25R RubyRose25

        mind sharing it?

        ?
        ?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
        #3

        @RubyRose25 I've only seen photos of it on twitter posts I'm not sure how to get the actual model, but Shes called Twin Turbo.

        I looked around a little and haven't found any leads on where to get her but the best option right now I think is the regular ripper store

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • паникаП
          паникаП
          паника
          wrote on last edited by паника
          #4

          If you haven't found it yet, I believe it's this? https://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td78090 It's intended for mmd but very easy to convert.

          what

          ? 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • паникаП паника

            If you haven't found it yet, I believe it's this? https://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td78090 It's intended for mmd but very easy to convert.

            ?
            ?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @paaniccc Yep thats it!

            паникаП 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ? A Former User

              @paaniccc Yep thats it!

              паникаП
              паникаП
              паника
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Matsuda Glad I could help :3

              what

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular