LF: Fat / Plus-Sized Female Canine Avatar
-
Hello!
I'm currently looking for an avatar/base that supports being overweight or obese. Most offerings I've found have been lackluster, adding only a little belly and calling it fat.
I need actual fat, something comparable to winterpaw's integration in her avatar.A link to the shop or the file itself works! I appreciate any help.
-
I'll keep this thread in mind.
After all I do need a new avatar of my fursona. -
Probably not what you're looking for, but Nicoreda has made chubby mods for Regulus (Nicoreda Discord) and ScoutArtz Pupper (ScoutArtz Pupper discord). Both of them are patchers that need the original avatars
-
Bump!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login