GIFT; Slime edit of Biscotti by Bratbun! PC/QUEST
-
DISCLAIMER!! I am completely novice at both unity and blender!! All of my edits are always meant to be personals, so there will be some issues!
Main issue for this one, the dick asset does not have physbones and is broken anyways! I only really use this asset for the cage so its not a problem for me, but it will be for others! Even with physbones it doesnt have a way to get hard or anything lol.
Also I edited the biscotti base to be slightly thiccer, the blend file for that is included in this link!SLIMEY BISCOTTI

ASSETS I USED!
-
can I ask what blender you use?? because i been trying to use blender but nothing working with the cats plugin I'm using
-
can I ask what blender you use?? because i been trying to use blender but nothing working with the cats plugin I'm using
-
did you edit a ear + tail set or did u make them urself? I love the slime look!
-
you might also wanna add whats needed in the project for it to function "^^
-
you might also wanna add whats needed in the project for it to function "^^
@bunnyiscringe Just the basic stuff. Most recent poiyomi, vrcfury, most recent go loco.
-
ah okies
-
did you edit a ear + tail set or did u make them urself? I love the slime look!
@cookiemonster655 i’m so sorry i never saw this lol!! I linked the set i used in the post :33 it’s the gummy bunny set
-
I SEE YOU EVERYWHERE LOL! i love your edits so much!
-
I SEE YOU EVERYWHERE LOL! i love your edits so much!
-
omg i appreciate you sharing directly to the assets used
super cute i may steal that slime material off ya XD -
How would you make an avatar look transparent like slime
-
I have been trying my hardest to get it to work. but I dont think I can get it to work
-
I have been trying my hardest to get it to work. but I dont think I can get it to work
@WillowTheWisp12 What issue are you having?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
