Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT; Slime edit of Biscotti by Bratbun! PC/QUEST

GIFT; Slime edit of Biscotti by Bratbun! PC/QUEST

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
slimefemboythiccnsfwfurry
23 Posts 14 Posters 5.2k Views 28 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LegoshiFrL
    LegoshiFrL
    LegoshiFr
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    cute lowkey

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • NivedN
      NivedN
      Nived
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      I love your edits sm, thank you!! ❤️

      <3 They/Them ~ DMs Open <3

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • jennystaJ
        jennystaJ
        jennysta
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        can I ask what blender you use?? because i been trying to use blender but nothing working with the cats plugin I'm using

        pupswP doll.zipD 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • jennystaJ
          jennystaJ
          jennysta
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          btw love the avis you make :3 keep up the good work 😄

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • jennystaJ jennysta

            can I ask what blender you use?? because i been trying to use blender but nothing working with the cats plugin I'm using

            pupswP
            pupswP
            pupsw
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @jennysta as an experianced avi creater whos mades TONS of avis, cats is just so unreliable it breaks ur avis and tbh just annoying, it helps some like with merging armature but tbh its easy just to do it urself a lot prefer not to use it. ❤

            ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • jennystaJ jennysta

              can I ask what blender you use?? because i been trying to use blender but nothing working with the cats plugin I'm using

              doll.zipD
              doll.zipD
              doll.zip
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @jennysta I just use blender 4.0 with no cats!

              ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

              ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
              ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
              ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • cookiemonster655C
                cookiemonster655C
                cookiemonster655
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                did you edit a ear + tail set or did u make them urself? I love the slime look!

                doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • bunnyiscringeB
                  bunnyiscringeB
                  bunnyiscringe
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  you might also wanna add whats needed in the project for it to function "^^

                  doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • bunnyiscringeB bunnyiscringe

                    you might also wanna add whats needed in the project for it to function "^^

                    doll.zipD
                    doll.zipD
                    doll.zip
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @bunnyiscringe Just the basic stuff. Most recent poiyomi, vrcfury, most recent go loco.

                    ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                    ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                    ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                    ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bunnyiscringeB
                      bunnyiscringeB
                      bunnyiscringe
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      ah okies

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • cookiemonster655C cookiemonster655

                        did you edit a ear + tail set or did u make them urself? I love the slime look!

                        doll.zipD
                        doll.zipD
                        doll.zip
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @cookiemonster655 i’m so sorry i never saw this lol!! I linked the set i used in the post :33 it’s the gummy bunny set

                        ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                        ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                        ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                        ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • ?
                          ?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          I SEE YOU EVERYWHERE LOL! i love your edits so much!

                          doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ? A Former User

                            I SEE YOU EVERYWHERE LOL! i love your edits so much!

                            doll.zipD
                            doll.zipD
                            doll.zip
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @LostButFOund Thank you!!

                            ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                            ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                            ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                            ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • pissanonP
                              pissanonP
                              pissanon
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              omg i appreciate you sharing directly to the assets used ❤ super cute i may steal that slime material off ya XD

                              doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • pissanonP pissanon

                                omg i appreciate you sharing directly to the assets used ❤ super cute i may steal that slime material off ya XD

                                doll.zipD
                                doll.zipD
                                doll.zip
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @pissanon totally feel free! Its just the tex from the ears and tail I used lol!

                                ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                                ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                                ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                                ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • doll.zipD
                                  doll.zipD
                                  doll.zip
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  everyone is free to take whatever they want off of any edits I post on my profile as well, like if u like how I edited a base and want to reuse it for a personal edit and such

                                  ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                                  ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                                  ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                                  ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • B
                                    B
                                    blackberrytea
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    How would you make an avatar look transparent like slime

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • W
                                      W
                                      WillowTheWisp12
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      I have been trying my hardest to get it to work. but I dont think I can get it to work

                                      doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • W WillowTheWisp12

                                        I have been trying my hardest to get it to work. but I dont think I can get it to work

                                        doll.zipD
                                        doll.zipD
                                        doll.zip
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        @WillowTheWisp12 What issue are you having?

                                        ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                                        ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                                        ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                                        ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                                        WolfyWalfW 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • JimblondskiJ
                                          JimblondskiJ
                                          Jimblondski
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          Does the leash work with vrcoscleash or just vrcleash?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular