Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. LF:「C96 SixShot」Machine Pistol

LF:「C96 SixShot」Machine Pistol

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Other Assets
gungunspistolassetbooth asset
4 Posts 3 Posters 555 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Devil's SplicerD
    Devil's SplicerD
    Devil's Splicer
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm trying to look for this Machine Pistol I found on booth.

    alt text

    I haven't seem to have much luck, I hope that someone here would have it. Thanks in advance!

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Devil's SplicerD Devil's Splicer

      I'm trying to look for this Machine Pistol I found on booth.

      alt text

      I haven't seem to have much luck, I hope that someone here would have it. Thanks in advance!

      S
      S
      Silence-056
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @Devil-s-Splicer Here [register or login to view this hidden content]

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • L
        L
        lulululu
        wrote on last edited by
        #2

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Devil's SplicerD Devil's Splicer

          I'm trying to look for this Machine Pistol I found on booth.

          alt text

          I haven't seem to have much luck, I hope that someone here would have it. Thanks in advance!

          S
          S
          Silence-056
          wrote on last edited by
          #3

          @Devil-s-Splicer Here [register or login to view this hidden content]

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Devil's SplicerD
            Devil's SplicerD
            Devil's Splicer
            wrote on last edited by
            #4

            Omg, I completely forgot about this thread...
            Unfortunately, I actually ended up buying it and posted in this thread...
            I'm sorry if I made ya waste money, but thank you for buying it nonetheless!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Devil's SplicerD Devil's Splicer has marked this topic as solved on

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular