Looking for a rip of this Ben 10 avi
-
ITS SO FREAKING COOL AND I NEED TO PORT IT TO QUEST

https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_bd765c85-08c8-496d-a407-74030707cced -
-
Hi! Creator of the avatar here. Unfortunately porting this to quest would be easier said than done, many of the features from the transformation sequence to albedo mode to even some of the most basic effects (Like Swampfire's fire, Big chill's ice and even the flash of light when you transform) are co-dependent on transparency and poiyomi, both of which are not supported by quest. Not to mention this is meant to be the medium version which is meant to accompany a future version with a higher performance rating, in short, this is fundamentally optimized for PC, but NOT fundamentally optimized for quest. Also I would indeed preferred to be directly contacted for permission before a copy of my avi were to be uploaded by someone else, whether it be for personal reasons, personal edits or otherwise. If there is enough demand I'd be happy to see what I could do about a quest version, but due to the harsh limits, no promises. I'm glad you enjoy the avatar!
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login