Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Promotions
  4. Doing commissions!

Doing commissions!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Promotions
commissionpromoting
60 Posts 28 Posters 8.7k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

    @Damido Yep!

    D
    D
    Damido
    wrote on last edited by Damido
    #34

    @Milk-Drinker ok, I cannot even reply to you in dm without rep... So I added you on discord. Just wanted to know if you can fix an armature in Blender of a ripped avatar. I exported the fbx from Unity to Blender but armature is a bit broken.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

      @punnybunny Yep! just dm me!

      P
      P
      punnybunny
      wrote on last edited by punnybunny
      #35

      @Milk-Drinker can you add my discord punbun21

      Milk DrinkerM 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • NannoN Nanno

        its: sighttookawaii

        Milk DrinkerM
        Milk DrinkerM
        Milk Drinker
        wrote on last edited by
        #36

        @Nanno said in Doing commissions!:

        sighttookawaii

        Sent ๐Ÿ™‚

        If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

        My commissions page :)
        https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P punnybunny

          @Milk-Drinker can you add my discord punbun21

          Milk DrinkerM
          Milk DrinkerM
          Milk Drinker
          wrote on last edited by
          #37

          @punnybunny said in Doing commissions!:

          punbun21

          Sent!

          If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

          My commissions page :)
          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • voidhunterV
            voidhunterV
            voidhunter
            wrote on last edited by
            #38

            my discord is luvcifera if you could add me!! I'd love to comm ๐Ÿ™‚

            แต‡หกแต’แต’แตแต—แต’แตˆแต‰แตƒแต—สฐ <3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              Sumaragi Tempest
              wrote on last edited by
              #39

              my discord is sexy_shortstack could you add me i would like one

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FizzyUwUF
                FizzyUwUF
                FizzyUwU
                wrote on last edited by
                #40

                how much would it be to have a model with no rig/armature converted to unity as a vrchat avatar? i really was hoping to get this done.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Milk DrinkerM
                  Milk DrinkerM
                  Milk Drinker
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #41

                  Hey all! I wanna thank you guys again for helping me with this again :)) I need about $50 before I have saved up enough for my cars surgery! I can do any work again. Just dm me or ask here!

                  If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                  My commissions page :)
                  https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • cybergothhC
                    cybergothhC
                    cybergothh
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #42

                    bump, curious if you have any pictures of past commissions?

                    แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ
                    ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™
                    Remember to upvote those who share!

                    Milk DrinkerM 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • cybergothhC cybergothh

                      bump, curious if you have any pictures of past commissions?

                      Milk DrinkerM
                      Milk DrinkerM
                      Milk Drinker
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #43

                      @cybergothh I do! Thought I never really thought about making a portfolio so I've never asked for consent to log their avatars.. Here's a few examples of stuff I think I can share! For texture commissions I usually do furries only but otherwise all avis are welcome

                      Fixed and Thicc-ified 3b5c72c9-a97c-4d99-8fb0-98eff7b58e83-{B12C33C7-25D6-4C7C-9D04-A7284F408D4A}.png

                      Modified this Jenny package 7bf3e104-3cb6-4f1d-9129-a76b5cb7f354-{02CBCF29-2F16-4A4B-919C-49EFA9AE6281}.png

                      Ripped, Fixed, Made NSFW a59d0213-5223-4207-b817-15784fc1ded4-{D72816DD-EACD-45F4-BAF4-7DA2516887B8}.png

                      Fixed 2b0d79e7-b3ac-4185-a423-0abd9b81eb41-{151C127D-34FE-4199-AA5E-A4B3407DB755}.png

                      Texture wip 27e637be-a9ed-4bbf-ac59-a6314615fe6f-{C51A61D2-16CF-4D65-BB81-1A8F6B202BFB}.png

                      If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                      My commissions page :)
                      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                      P lightingL 2 Replies Last reply
                      1
                      • Milk DrinkerM
                        Milk DrinkerM
                        Milk Drinker
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #44

                        Would like to share better ones but most of the other ones feel more personal

                        If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                        My commissions page :)
                        https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • Milk DrinkerM
                          Milk DrinkerM
                          Milk Drinker
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #45

                          +Bump

                          If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                          My commissions page :)
                          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                          P 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                            @cybergothh I do! Thought I never really thought about making a portfolio so I've never asked for consent to log their avatars.. Here's a few examples of stuff I think I can share! For texture commissions I usually do furries only but otherwise all avis are welcome

                            Fixed and Thicc-ified 3b5c72c9-a97c-4d99-8fb0-98eff7b58e83-{B12C33C7-25D6-4C7C-9D04-A7284F408D4A}.png

                            Modified this Jenny package 7bf3e104-3cb6-4f1d-9129-a76b5cb7f354-{02CBCF29-2F16-4A4B-919C-49EFA9AE6281}.png

                            Ripped, Fixed, Made NSFW a59d0213-5223-4207-b817-15784fc1ded4-{D72816DD-EACD-45F4-BAF4-7DA2516887B8}.png

                            Fixed 2b0d79e7-b3ac-4185-a423-0abd9b81eb41-{151C127D-34FE-4199-AA5E-A4B3407DB755}.png

                            Texture wip 27e637be-a9ed-4bbf-ac59-a6314615fe6f-{C51A61D2-16CF-4D65-BB81-1A8F6B202BFB}.png

                            P
                            P
                            pana00
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #46

                            was the zani like this before the fix??@Milk-Drinker

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                              +Bump

                              P
                              P
                              punnybunny
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #47

                              @Milk-Drinker can you also rig things from blender to vrchat?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                                @cybergothh I do! Thought I never really thought about making a portfolio so I've never asked for consent to log their avatars.. Here's a few examples of stuff I think I can share! For texture commissions I usually do furries only but otherwise all avis are welcome

                                Fixed and Thicc-ified 3b5c72c9-a97c-4d99-8fb0-98eff7b58e83-{B12C33C7-25D6-4C7C-9D04-A7284F408D4A}.png

                                Modified this Jenny package 7bf3e104-3cb6-4f1d-9129-a76b5cb7f354-{02CBCF29-2F16-4A4B-919C-49EFA9AE6281}.png

                                Ripped, Fixed, Made NSFW a59d0213-5223-4207-b817-15784fc1ded4-{D72816DD-EACD-45F4-BAF4-7DA2516887B8}.png

                                Fixed 2b0d79e7-b3ac-4185-a423-0abd9b81eb41-{151C127D-34FE-4199-AA5E-A4B3407DB755}.png

                                Texture wip 27e637be-a9ed-4bbf-ac59-a6314615fe6f-{C51A61D2-16CF-4D65-BB81-1A8F6B202BFB}.png

                                lightingL
                                lightingL
                                lighting
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #48

                                @Milk-Drinker brooo that zani looks amazing

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • R
                                  R
                                  Redrager
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #49

                                  aw man didnt realize the pm feature here was locked for me lol, can you pm me your discord or something? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Toy chicaT
                                    Toy chicaT
                                    Toy chica
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #50

                                    What kind and is it for free

                                    Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                                    G 1 Reply Last reply
                                    -2
                                    • Toy chicaT Toy chica

                                      What kind and is it for free

                                      G
                                      G
                                      GoogilyMoogily
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #51

                                      @renato.wertheim Commission โ‰  FREE ๐Ÿ˜•

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      ๐Ÿ‘
                                      0
                                      • W
                                        W
                                        Wanderer-09
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #52

                                        hey if youre still taking commissions id love to commission you dm me!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Milk DrinkerM
                                          Milk DrinkerM
                                          Milk Drinker
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #53

                                          JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW! My cat is okay now!! I failed to mention it but he's been fine around the same time I stopped putting this thread on my posts for fixed models! My commissions are still open and i'll have some more examples too but thankyou all those who helped me in the past!

                                          If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                                          My commissions page :)
                                          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular