Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Promotions
  4. Doing commissions!

Doing commissions!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Promotions
commissionpromoting
60 Posts 28 Posters 8.7k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P punnybunny

    @Milk-Drinker excuse me i was wondering are you also good at making models thiccer too?

    Milk DrinkerM
    Milk DrinkerM
    Milk Drinker
    wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @punnybunny Yep! just dm me!

    If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

    My commissions page :)
    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

    P 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • NannoN Nanno

      hey could you rip somthing for me and fix the file for unity!!! i can even trade some files i have that are NOT RIPPED and ones that i had paid for myself i can also provide email proof of my purchases, if so my discord is: sighttookawaii
      Thank you for all your help!!! we love u milk!!

      Milk DrinkerM
      Milk DrinkerM
      Milk Drinker
      wrote on last edited by
      #27

      @Nanno I'm very picky about models I like so trading may be a hassle with me but I wouldn't mind giving them a look ๐Ÿ™‚ If you don't have anything I like you can request for me to fix it for free here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/47497/doing-vrca-to-unity-fixes/246?_=1767940140623 or I do private fixes for $5 each !

      If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

      My commissions page :)
      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

      NannoN 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

        @Nanno I'm very picky about models I like so trading may be a hassle with me but I wouldn't mind giving them a look ๐Ÿ™‚ If you don't have anything I like you can request for me to fix it for free here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/47497/doing-vrca-to-unity-fixes/246?_=1767940140623 or I do private fixes for $5 each !

        NannoN
        NannoN
        Nanno
        wrote on last edited by
        #28

        @Milk-Drinker perfect!!! do you take apple pay?

        Milk DrinkerM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • NannoN Nanno

          @Milk-Drinker perfect!!! do you take apple pay?

          Milk DrinkerM
          Milk DrinkerM
          Milk Drinker
          wrote on last edited by
          #29

          @Nanno I do not sadly! I do Paypal or cashapp? Paypal preferably

          If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

          My commissions page :)
          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

          NannoN 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

            @Nanno I do not sadly! I do Paypal or cashapp? Paypal preferably

            NannoN
            NannoN
            Nanno
            wrote on last edited by
            #30

            @Milk-Drinker i can do cash app!! also does it come with fixes? i dont know how to fix them most of the time and i only use unity bc its not a pain in the butt.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

              @Nanno I do not sadly! I do Paypal or cashapp? Paypal preferably

              NannoN
              NannoN
              Nanno
              wrote on last edited by
              #31

              @Milk-Drinker are you able to add my discord i need a reputation of 5 to chat apparently

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Milk DrinkerM
                Milk DrinkerM
                Milk Drinker
                wrote on last edited by
                #32

                Yeah! Send it my way

                If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                My commissions page :)
                https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • NannoN
                  NannoN
                  Nanno
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #33

                  its: sighttookawaii

                  Milk DrinkerM 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                    @Damido Yep!

                    D
                    D
                    Damido
                    wrote on last edited by Damido
                    #34

                    @Milk-Drinker ok, I cannot even reply to you in dm without rep... So I added you on discord. Just wanted to know if you can fix an armature in Blender of a ripped avatar. I exported the fbx from Unity to Blender but armature is a bit broken.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                      @punnybunny Yep! just dm me!

                      P
                      P
                      punnybunny
                      wrote on last edited by punnybunny
                      #35

                      @Milk-Drinker can you add my discord punbun21

                      Milk DrinkerM 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • NannoN Nanno

                        its: sighttookawaii

                        Milk DrinkerM
                        Milk DrinkerM
                        Milk Drinker
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #36

                        @Nanno said in Doing commissions!:

                        sighttookawaii

                        Sent ๐Ÿ™‚

                        If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                        My commissions page :)
                        https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • P punnybunny

                          @Milk-Drinker can you add my discord punbun21

                          Milk DrinkerM
                          Milk DrinkerM
                          Milk Drinker
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #37

                          @punnybunny said in Doing commissions!:

                          punbun21

                          Sent!

                          If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                          My commissions page :)
                          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • voidhunterV
                            voidhunterV
                            voidhunter
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #38

                            my discord is luvcifera if you could add me!! I'd love to comm ๐Ÿ™‚

                            แต‡หกแต’แต’แตแต—แต’แตˆแต‰แตƒแต—สฐ <3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S
                              S
                              Sumaragi Tempest
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #39

                              my discord is sexy_shortstack could you add me i would like one

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • FizzyUwUF
                                FizzyUwUF
                                FizzyUwU
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #40

                                how much would it be to have a model with no rig/armature converted to unity as a vrchat avatar? i really was hoping to get this done.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Milk DrinkerM
                                  Milk DrinkerM
                                  Milk Drinker
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #41

                                  Hey all! I wanna thank you guys again for helping me with this again :)) I need about $50 before I have saved up enough for my cars surgery! I can do any work again. Just dm me or ask here!

                                  If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                                  My commissions page :)
                                  https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • cybergothhC
                                    cybergothhC
                                    cybergothh
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #42

                                    bump, curious if you have any pictures of past commissions?

                                    แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ
                                    ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™
                                    Remember to upvote those who share!

                                    Milk DrinkerM 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • cybergothhC cybergothh

                                      bump, curious if you have any pictures of past commissions?

                                      Milk DrinkerM
                                      Milk DrinkerM
                                      Milk Drinker
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #43

                                      @cybergothh I do! Thought I never really thought about making a portfolio so I've never asked for consent to log their avatars.. Here's a few examples of stuff I think I can share! For texture commissions I usually do furries only but otherwise all avis are welcome

                                      Fixed and Thicc-ified 3b5c72c9-a97c-4d99-8fb0-98eff7b58e83-{B12C33C7-25D6-4C7C-9D04-A7284F408D4A}.png

                                      Modified this Jenny package 7bf3e104-3cb6-4f1d-9129-a76b5cb7f354-{02CBCF29-2F16-4A4B-919C-49EFA9AE6281}.png

                                      Ripped, Fixed, Made NSFW a59d0213-5223-4207-b817-15784fc1ded4-{D72816DD-EACD-45F4-BAF4-7DA2516887B8}.png

                                      Fixed 2b0d79e7-b3ac-4185-a423-0abd9b81eb41-{151C127D-34FE-4199-AA5E-A4B3407DB755}.png

                                      Texture wip 27e637be-a9ed-4bbf-ac59-a6314615fe6f-{C51A61D2-16CF-4D65-BB81-1A8F6B202BFB}.png

                                      If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                                      My commissions page :)
                                      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                                      P lightingL 2 Replies Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Milk DrinkerM
                                        Milk DrinkerM
                                        Milk Drinker
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #44

                                        Would like to share better ones but most of the other ones feel more personal

                                        If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                                        My commissions page :)
                                        https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • Milk DrinkerM
                                          Milk DrinkerM
                                          Milk Drinker
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #45

                                          +Bump

                                          If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                                          My commissions page :)
                                          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                                          P 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular