LF: A SFW Milltina
-
I own Milltina, but I'm shit at Blender. Can't even import it right, half the time, without fucking up the armature. I was wonder if anyone has already ripped the nipples and pussy off the mesh for Milltina and wouldn't mind sharing?
Tl;dr VR Chat's new enforcement of their no lewd in public rule is like kind of confusing. I don't have nipples or vag on the texture files, but "geometery" got said a few times in the discussion and I'm afraid meshes are considered. I want to make sure this custom private I like to use won't get me in trouble. But, I suck ass at Blender and was wondering if someone already ripped off the nipple and vag mesh so I could just swap the FBX.
-
People with SFW avatars have gotten hit with this as well supposedly, so I'm not sure even a SFW version is 100% safe tbh.
You're better off just keeping it as is and blurring or blacking out the crotch and nipples to save yourself the pain of editing mesh manually for the same risk amount.
(Could also look into using an Alpha to cutout the mesh with a shader like poiyomi or liltoon, but this will still render those mesh parts if shaders aren't shown or don't support transparencies like quest.)Just be wary of people that you are unfamiliar with coming up to you and putting their head inside or taking picture of your avatar or staring too long. They need "evidence" to report and could possibly be taking picture or recording to add to a report ticket.
-
The thing is that ripping things off the mesh isn't difficult, but CATS doesn't work anymore and won't export and, every time I use the regular export, the FBX has nothing: no weight paint, no armature, no bones, no nothing.
The texture is already safe, but I just want the the mess to be completely gone for safety reasons.
God, they are such assholes. Build an entire community for a decade where this shit is allowed then what? Go on iOS and suddenly throw us under the bus?
-
The thing is that ripping things off the mesh isn't difficult, but CATS doesn't work anymore and won't export and, every time I use the regular export, the FBX has nothing: no weight paint, no armature, no bones, no nothing.
The texture is already safe, but I just want the the mess to be completely gone for safety reasons.
God, they are such assholes. Build an entire community for a decade where this shit is allowed then what? Go on iOS and suddenly throw us under the bus?
@Memololo here is a more updated ver of CATS plugin!
https://github.com/teamneoneko/Cats-Blender-PluginIt's a separate group that's keeping CATS alive and updating it by themselves for newer versions of blender. I use it myself and they seem to be active with updates.
but yeah.. VRChat seems to be catering to whoever throws money at them the hardest, it sucks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login