LF Carebear Astro by Critter
-
HI i have the files! its just a blend/fbx doe :'3 LMK if I should place it ur way!
@strawberryclutz I'd love the file!!
-
HI i have the files! its just a blend/fbx doe :'3 LMK if I should place it ur way!
@strawberryclutz as long as they're the official files i don't mind !!
-
@jujusaiya Sent a friend request :)!
-
HI i have the files! its just a blend/fbx doe :'3 LMK if I should place it ur way!
@strawberryclutz can i have it too pls? qwq
-
@strawberryclutz can i have it too pls? qwq
@max_mogege83 Hi i dont mind gifting the files, I just dont know how to make it a unity rdy package for VRC! Been suffering with face gestures.... If anyone could make the FBX into a unity file that works with gestures and bones its all urs!!!!
-
@max_mogege83 Hi i dont mind gifting the files, I just dont know how to make it a unity rdy package for VRC! Been suffering with face gestures.... If anyone could make the FBX into a unity file that works with gestures and bones its all urs!!!!
@strawberryclutz wait is it ripped tho or paid file?
-
@strawberryclutz wait is it ripped tho or paid file?
@max_mogege83 I paid for it. Lol
-
@max_mogege83 I paid for it. Lol
@strawberryclutz oh then is the paid files broken? damn (i have an astro i could trade for that carebear astro)
-
@strawberryclutz oh then is the paid files broken? damn (i have an astro i could trade for that carebear astro)
@max_mogege83 No, its not. All of Critter's for sale files are blend/fbx only. They don't come with a unity package and you have to make it yourself. The files are usually only sold for blender edits since most are public already.
-
@max_mogege83 No, its not. All of Critter's for sale files are blend/fbx only. They don't come with a unity package and you have to make it yourself. The files are usually only sold for blender edits since most are public already.
@franziskas oh dw i only want blend files and fbx i can do my ownself the unity stuff, mind if i can have the blend and fbx tho?
-
@max_mogege83 I paid for it. Lol
@strawberryclutz hi sorry for this late respond but i could make a unity out of the blend and fbx file if u still need
-
could someone please just share the files blend ones are more then fine. bump.
-
Bump
Need this avatar an unhealthy amount, ill learn how to convert for it LOL -
I'll send it when I get home, IF I can find it again. I was hoping someone would share it already.
-
@max_mogege83 Hi i dont mind gifting the files, I just dont know how to make it a unity rdy package for VRC! Been suffering with face gestures.... If anyone could make the FBX into a unity file that works with gestures and bones its all urs!!!!
@strawberryclutz can you please share the blend files
@franziskas -
@strawberryclutz can you please share the blend files
@franziskasThis post is deleted! -
@strawberryclutz can you please share the blend files
@franziskas@shadowwolf217 I lied, here it is. It was in my Google Drive, LOL
Would have extracted it and made a proper .ZIP but I got lazy. -
F franziskas has marked this topic as solved on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login