Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Gazelle model release by Yogher [ Solved, link's below]

Gazelle model release by Yogher [ Solved, link's below]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Furry Avatars
furryzootopiagazelleblenderlooking for
58 Posts 16 Posters 6.0k Views 34 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • barkcatB barkcat

    @LunaFlora
    If you're looking for everything from 2024 to 2025, I uploaded them all it's right here: 🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

    burgerbutcoldB
    burgerbutcoldB
    burgerbutcold
    wrote on last edited by burgerbutcold
    #36

    @barkcat could you please upload it to another download site? I cant use mega (the gazelle model)

    port price: $35
    don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
    AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

      @barkcat could you please upload it to another download site? I cant use mega (the gazelle model)

      S
      S
      SWISSCHEES43
      wrote on last edited by
      #37

      @burgerbutcold would u be willing to share unity package here for us all who want her in vrc

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom has marked this topic as solved on
      • barkcatB barkcat

        @LunaFlora
        If you're looking for everything from 2024 to 2025, I uploaded them all it's right here: 🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

        LunaFloraL
        LunaFloraL
        LunaFlora
        wrote on last edited by
        #38

        @barkcat U have done us such a HUMONGOUSLY GREAT DEED, my King.
        Lil question tho, if I may,…
        Do u have the Blender files for the Yogher models of Kitty Katswell and Khaen Dravik as well? (Bc only their textures are in that beautiful pack of urs <3)

        barkcatB 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • barkcatB barkcat

          @LunaFlora
          If you're looking for everything from 2024 to 2025, I uploaded them all it's right here: 🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

          B
          B
          bittybitty
          wrote on last edited by
          #39

          @barkcat you wouldn't happen to have the dagoni model as well, would you?

          barkcatB 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • burgerbutcoldB
            burgerbutcoldB
            burgerbutcold
            wrote on last edited by burgerbutcold
            #40

            bump for another download site

            port price: $35
            don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
            AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • burgerbutcoldB
              burgerbutcoldB
              burgerbutcold
              wrote on last edited by
              #41

              bump for another download site

              port price: $35
              don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
              AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

              barkcatB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • LunaFloraL LunaFlora

                @barkcat U have done us such a HUMONGOUSLY GREAT DEED, my King.
                Lil question tho, if I may,…
                Do u have the Blender files for the Yogher models of Kitty Katswell and Khaen Dravik as well? (Bc only their textures are in that beautiful pack of urs <3)

                barkcatB
                barkcatB
                barkcat
                wrote on last edited by
                #42

                @LunaFlora Both the Kitty Katswell and Khaen Dravik models are in there.

                For Katswell, it's named "kitty all files" (which contains 3 zip files, textures + blend model + substance painter files)

                For Khaen, it's named "Khaen Dravik (End)" which should have the .blend file.

                remember to pet your dogs and cats

                LunaFloraL 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B bittybitty

                  @barkcat you wouldn't happen to have the dagoni model as well, would you?

                  barkcatB
                  barkcatB
                  barkcat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #43

                  @winstonlilbitt I don't have that model at all.

                  remember to pet your dogs and cats

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                    bump for another download site

                    barkcatB
                    barkcatB
                    barkcat
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #44

                    @burgerbutcold Which site do you want?

                    remember to pet your dogs and cats

                    S burgerbutcoldB 2 Replies Last reply
                    1
                    • barkcatB barkcat

                      @burgerbutcold Which site do you want?

                      S
                      S
                      Shadowmonarch95
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #45

                      @barkcat i think the best way is using google drive or any other website that doesnt have a limit per download

                      burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • barkcatB barkcat

                        @LunaFlora Both the Kitty Katswell and Khaen Dravik models are in there.

                        For Katswell, it's named "kitty all files" (which contains 3 zip files, textures + blend model + substance painter files)

                        For Khaen, it's named "Khaen Dravik (End)" which should have the .blend file.

                        LunaFloraL
                        LunaFloraL
                        LunaFlora
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #46

                        @barkcat oh u right, seems the export i tried just failed XD
                        Its there, thx Bro ❤

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • barkcatB barkcat

                          @burgerbutcold Which site do you want?

                          burgerbutcoldB
                          burgerbutcoldB
                          burgerbutcold
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #47

                          @barkcat Workupload

                          port price: $35
                          don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                          AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • S Shadowmonarch95

                            @barkcat i think the best way is using google drive or any other website that doesnt have a limit per download

                            burgerbutcoldB
                            burgerbutcoldB
                            burgerbutcold
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #48

                            @Shadowmonarch95 Its just mega is REALLY laggy for me, I cant download shit or click any buttons 😞 even closing the page takens like 5 seconds to actually close..

                            port price: $35
                            don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                            AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                            barkcatB 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • burgerbutcoldB
                              burgerbutcoldB
                              burgerbutcold
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #49

                              bump for another download site

                              port price: $35
                              don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                              AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                @Shadowmonarch95 Its just mega is REALLY laggy for me, I cant download shit or click any buttons 😞 even closing the page takens like 5 seconds to actually close..

                                barkcatB
                                barkcatB
                                barkcat
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #50

                                @burgerbutcold Here you go, this is the Gazelle model only: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                remember to pet your dogs and cats

                                burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
                                ❤
                                3
                                • barkcatB barkcat

                                  @burgerbutcold Here you go, this is the Gazelle model only: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  burgerbutcoldB
                                  burgerbutcoldB
                                  burgerbutcold
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #51

                                  @barkcat thanks!!! I appreciate you doing this for me 🙂

                                  port price: $35
                                  don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                                  AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • burgerbutcoldB
                                    burgerbutcoldB
                                    burgerbutcold
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #52

                                    I'll be converting it to vrchat if anyones interested I guess

                                    port price: $35
                                    don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                                    AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                                    E S F 3 Replies Last reply
                                    👍
                                    2
                                    • AkkoTheFishA
                                      AkkoTheFishA
                                      AkkoTheFish
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #53

                                      a vrc version would be cool

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                        I'll be converting it to vrchat if anyones interested I guess

                                        E
                                        E
                                        esau_winchester
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #54

                                        @burgerbutcold need

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                          I'll be converting it to vrchat if anyones interested I guess

                                          S
                                          S
                                          SWISSCHEES43
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #55

                                          @burgerbutcold im interested

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular