Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Gazelle model release by Yogher [ Solved, link's below]

Gazelle model release by Yogher [ Solved, link's below]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Furry Avatars
furryzootopiagazelleblenderlooking for
58 Posts 16 Posters 6.0k Views 34 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Shade321
    wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • LunaFloraL
      LunaFloraL
      LunaFlora
      wrote on last edited by
      #19

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SirlockinbottomS
        SirlockinbottomS
        Sirlockinbottom
        wrote on last edited by
        #20

        Bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LunaFloraL
          LunaFloraL
          LunaFlora
          wrote on last edited by
          #21

          Bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SirlockinbottomS
            SirlockinbottomS
            Sirlockinbottom
            wrote on last edited by
            #22

            Bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              Shade321
              wrote on last edited by
              #23

              Bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SirlockinbottomS
                SirlockinbottomS
                Sirlockinbottom
                wrote on last edited by
                #24

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • shiorispooderS
                  shiorispooderS
                  shiorispooder
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #25

                  Bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • barkcatB
                    barkcatB
                    barkcat
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #26

                    I got this a while ago, might as well share it. Enjoy!

                    Link: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    remember to pet your dogs and cats

                    LunaFloraL C 3 Replies Last reply
                    6
                    • barkcatB barkcat

                      I got this a while ago, might as well share it. Enjoy!

                      Link: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      LunaFloraL
                      LunaFloraL
                      LunaFlora
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #27

                      @barkcat Theyre the goat, THE GOAAAAAAAAAT!!!! XD

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • barkcatB barkcat

                        I got this a while ago, might as well share it. Enjoy!

                        Link: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        LunaFloraL
                        LunaFloraL
                        LunaFlora
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #28

                        @barkcat Do u have any other of their Patreon Models?

                        barkcatB 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S
                          S
                          Shade321
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #29

                          @barkcat Thanks a bunch

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • barkcatB barkcat

                            I got this a while ago, might as well share it. Enjoy!

                            Link: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            C
                            C
                            chetto2004
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #30

                            @barkcat Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm new to Blender. I have a question: how do I fix the model's eyes?

                            barkcatB 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • LunaFloraL LunaFlora

                              @barkcat Do u have any other of their Patreon Models?

                              barkcatB
                              barkcatB
                              barkcat
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #31

                              @LunaFlora
                              If you're looking for everything from 2024 to 2025, I uploaded them all it's right here: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              remember to pet your dogs and cats

                              S SirlockinbottomS burgerbutcoldB LunaFloraL B 5 Replies Last reply
                              👑
                              14
                              • barkcatB barkcat

                                @LunaFlora
                                If you're looking for everything from 2024 to 2025, I uploaded them all it's right here: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                S
                                S
                                Shadowmonarch95
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #32

                                @barkcat im guessing you dont have toriel model rigth?

                                barkcatB 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S Shadowmonarch95

                                  @barkcat im guessing you dont have toriel model rigth?

                                  barkcatB
                                  barkcatB
                                  barkcat
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #33

                                  @Shadowmonarch95 Nope.

                                  remember to pet your dogs and cats

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • barkcatB barkcat

                                    @LunaFlora
                                    If you're looking for everything from 2024 to 2025, I uploaded them all it's right here: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    SirlockinbottomS
                                    SirlockinbottomS
                                    Sirlockinbottom
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #34

                                    @barkcat

                                    b7e25904-dd5b-4fd9-a641-8f5595c984cf-image.png

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • C chetto2004

                                      @barkcat Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm new to Blender. I have a question: how do I fix the model's eyes?

                                      barkcatB
                                      barkcatB
                                      barkcat
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #35

                                      @chetto2004 Open using any version of Blender 5.x, older versions might not work due to the shader changes in 5.0.

                                      remember to pet your dogs and cats

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • barkcatB barkcat

                                        @LunaFlora
                                        If you're looking for everything from 2024 to 2025, I uploaded them all it's right here: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        burgerbutcoldB
                                        burgerbutcoldB
                                        burgerbutcold
                                        wrote on last edited by burgerbutcold
                                        #36

                                        @barkcat could you please upload it to another download site? I cant use mega (the gazelle model)

                                        port price: $35
                                        don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                                        AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                          @barkcat could you please upload it to another download site? I cant use mega (the gazelle model)

                                          S
                                          S
                                          SWISSCHEES43
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #37

                                          @burgerbutcold would u be willing to share unity package here for us all who want her in vrc

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom has marked this topic as solved on

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular