Gazelle model release by Yogher [ Solved, link's below]
-
Bump
-
Bump
-
Bump
-
Bump
-
Bump
-
Bump
-
@barkcat Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm new to Blender. I have a question: how do I fix the model's eyes?
-
@LunaFlora
If you're looking for everything from 2024 to 2025, I uploaded them all it's right here: -
@LunaFlora
If you're looking for everything from 2024 to 2025, I uploaded them all it's right here:@barkcat im guessing you dont have toriel model rigth?
-
@barkcat im guessing you dont have toriel model rigth?
@Shadowmonarch95 Nope.
-
@LunaFlora
If you're looking for everything from 2024 to 2025, I uploaded them all it's right here: -
@barkcat Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm new to Blender. I have a question: how do I fix the model's eyes?
@chetto2004 Open using any version of Blender 5.x, older versions might not work due to the shader changes in 5.0.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
