Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Looking for this dino model! please and thank you!

Looking for this dino model! please and thank you!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
blendermodelvrcfemalensfw
49 Posts 26 Posters 4.4k Views 84 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CrystalWaters34C
    CrystalWaters34C
    CrystalWaters34
    wrote on last edited by
    #30

    bump

    If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

    Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

    Mrrrow~

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      gamer2354
      wrote on last edited by
      #31

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CPUC
        CPUC
        CPU
        wrote on last edited by
        #32

        bump

        Just a guy who likes dudes

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          ILikeHamb
          wrote on last edited by
          #33

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • R
            R
            roodboi
            wrote on last edited by
            #34

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • NeoltsN
              NeoltsN
              Neolts
              wrote on last edited by
              #35

              Bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I
                I
                ILikeHamb
                wrote on last edited by
                #36

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • WolfdigoW
                  WolfdigoW
                  Wolfdigo
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #37

                  Bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    stoking78
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #38

                    Bump!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      Solgesxd
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #39

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • CPUC
                        CPUC
                        CPU
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #40

                        bump

                        Just a guy who likes dudes

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • YukilizarzY
                          YukilizarzY
                          Yukilizarz
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #41

                          bumpies

                          bumping for when im hoping for a unity package!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • R
                            R
                            Raykkonnsol
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #42

                            bump!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • M
                              M
                              MIKEUNIX94
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #43

                              Bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • VkTrayV
                                VkTrayV
                                VkTray
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #44

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S
                                  S
                                  ShikaNara
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #45

                                  If anyone has the files for both models its made from (though, i think i might have the deathclaw model, i would have to look. I would just need the other one) i can put them together to make something as close to that one as possible, both as a blender project, fbx, and unity package. Could even make a substance file with the blown up thing if anyone really wants that and wants to custom texture it. All i ask in return is legit for the models. I would need atleast the blender or fbx files for both models (though any and all files anyone has of the models would be greatly appreciated) sense it is quite some work to kitbash in blender, make a substance file, and make a unity package. I would like to use the head of the dinosaur model for a personal project, so thats why i ask and also offer my assistance

                                  R 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S ShikaNara

                                    If anyone has the files for both models its made from (though, i think i might have the deathclaw model, i would have to look. I would just need the other one) i can put them together to make something as close to that one as possible, both as a blender project, fbx, and unity package. Could even make a substance file with the blown up thing if anyone really wants that and wants to custom texture it. All i ask in return is legit for the models. I would need atleast the blender or fbx files for both models (though any and all files anyone has of the models would be greatly appreciated) sense it is quite some work to kitbash in blender, make a substance file, and make a unity package. I would like to use the head of the dinosaur model for a personal project, so thats why i ask and also offer my assistance

                                    R
                                    R
                                    realalatoss
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #46

                                    @ShikaNara The files for Vulgarvics Deathclaw and Saurus are somewhere else on Ripperstore, shouldn't be hard to find em

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • R realalatoss

                                      @ShikaNara The files for Vulgarvics Deathclaw and Saurus are somewhere else on Ripperstore, shouldn't be hard to find em

                                      S
                                      S
                                      ShikaNara
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #47

                                      @realalatoss thank you. I didn't think about that. I have the files for both models now. I am still not at my pc to be able to mess with the models just yet. Once i am back home from my vacation with my husband, i will mess with the models and try to get it as close to the kitbash that is asked for here

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      👍
                                      0
                                      • I
                                        I
                                        ILikeHamb
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #48

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • I
                                          I
                                          IzziD2
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #49

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular