Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Looking for this dino model! please and thank you!

Looking for this dino model! please and thank you!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
blendermodelvrcfemalensfw
49 Posts 26 Posters 4.4k Views 84 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pootangorangP
    pootangorangP
    pootangorang
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Sad that it’s a personal only but not exactly surprising. Good inspiration though. Add some lil glowing Carno arms to attract the gooners lmao

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • W Whisper00047

      i see how they made this now, its just the Saurus with some edits and deathclaw assets nothing more. i can make a blender or fbx, but not a unity. imma put this as a later side project, though its not gonna be worked on anytime soon. i have other projects to work on sadly.

      M
      M
      manicded
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      @Whisper00047 let me know if yiou need help setting up the unity side im excellent at it

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • DAMIANARO ITAD
        DAMIANARO ITAD
        DAMIANARO ITA
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        mega bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          ILikeHamb
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Fëx̌ā YæF
            Fëx̌ā YæF
            Fëx̌ā Yæ
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I
              I
              ILikeHamb
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I
                I
                ILikeHamb
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I
                  I
                  ILikeHamb
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I
                    I
                    ILikeHamb
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I
                      I
                      ILikeHamb
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I
                        I
                        ILikeHamb
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I
                          I
                          ILikeHamb
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • I
                            I
                            ILikeHamb
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Fëx̌ā YæF
                              Fëx̌ā YæF
                              Fëx̌ā Yæ
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              Bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • R
                                R
                                realalatoss
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                It's a custom model so its extremely unlikely but if somebody could piece it together that would be awesome

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • KaikenK
                                  KaikenK
                                  Kaiken
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #23

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ZelkterZ
                                    ZelkterZ
                                    Zelkter
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #24

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S
                                      S
                                      SWISSCHEES43
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #25

                                      bumpppp

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ZelkterZ
                                        ZelkterZ
                                        Zelkter
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #26

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • CPUC
                                          CPUC
                                          CPU
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #27

                                          bump

                                          Just a guy who likes dudes

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular